• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"AGGGGHHHH!" She screamed in pain as she looked back at Fox. It hit her in the back...she fell as she could no longer support herself and tried to keep her breathing even as she felt her blood slowly exit her body through the wound. Damn it....

@electroShogun

Amanda's breathing became heavier as she finished off her horde. She watched Theo...or, the three of her that she saw. Wait...three? God, why was she so dizzy? And...hot-cold...and light headed...and her head was still pounding...what was this?...she leaned against a building and held her head. What the hell was happening to her?

"A...a what?" She wondered, trying to remember where she had heard that before.

Shadow looked at Charlotte's message and began to worry. So she wasn't alright! She flew over after wrapping the rest of the Derseians at her end up in the wind. She flew over to where Charlotte and Amanda was. "Before I do anything, what is a concussion?" She asked, looking Amanda over.

@electroShogun

"Brain damage? I've never gone that deep before...I can try though."

"No...I'll be fine...just leave me alone. We have to protect Prospit first and foremost."

"But Amanda..."

"I'm fine..." She said as she tried to stand back up.

@electroShogun

"Amanda, you're not fine! You could have serious brain damage! And besides, we've taken care of the Dersites! Now sit down and let Shadow help you!"

You gently push Amanda back to a sitting position.

@ShadowHuntress

Amanda: Sleep

Amanda felt the pain ease and lighten before disappearing. It was such a relief that she fell asleep.

Shadow: Be relieved

She was seriously worried about Amanda until she saw the pain be replaced with relief before she fell asleep. She stopped and looked at her. Looks like it worked. "Looks like she'll be fine."

@electroShogun

Hummingbird: Be in agony

Your 'good' arm wrapped around the wound tightly, trying to prevent it from bleeding. But you were rapidly losing your conscious state, slipping away into who knows where. You started coughing up blood, feeling your limbs start to numb.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, no, no, no, no!"

You take out your spare cape from your sylladex and press it against the wound.

"Iguana! Tortoise! Vulture! Someone, get over here!"

@MoltenLightning @Midnight Phantom @Nawmoo @Kurai Okami

----------

Ken: Wake up

Your eyes flutter open. You can't seem to move your arms or legs. You look as far over as you can, and you see Aura cuddling next to you. You smile weakly, then focus on getting enough strength back to move again.

@MoltenLightning

Vulture ran off to get bandages and came back a moment later, arms piled with rolls of bandages.

" Aight heres the bandages."

she let go of the pile an they all fell to the floor.

Afrien : Come To

You open your eyes to... Darkness... Damn your horns hurt. You try to move and... What the hell!? You cant move!

Deust : Come To

You awaken and sit up, yawning. You look around and see...

"Pfffft Hahahahahah!"

You laugh uncontrollably as Afrien flails about, buried headfirst up to his shoulders in the paved ground.

Aura: Wake up

You awaken from the chaos in your dreams, though unable to move. You would have gone back to sleep, if Ken weren't awake. But he was, so you decided trying to get up would be best.

~~~~~

Hummingbird: Be fatally injured

You already ARE, so yeah. You clench your teeth, trying to bare the pain. It was EXTREMELY hard...

Fox: Focus

You bandage up the wound as best as you can.

"I'll be right back."

You rush to your room and change back into your Lord outfit. You rush back and begin pouring all of your luck into Bird. You can't afford to lose her...

@MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back