• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Yeah, but I don't think she'd be happy being disturbed at the moment...if she is happy about that anyway...but I'll go over and check." She walked over and put a hand on Amanda's shoulder. "Amanda, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. It's just a headache. Though I would have never gotten it if the spoiled princess didn't make that damn lollipop. She seriously needs to be kept in either a cage or on a leash." She hissed out as her head pounded.

"Do you want me to help with it?"

"No, I'm fine. I have medicine for it." She said, her tone stating that she was done talking about it. Shadow could only sigh before walking back to Charlotte.

"She said it was only a headache...which I think is the same as when your thinkpan hurts..." She said with a sigh. She still has a lot to learn about the human body....

@electroShogun

Afrien : Alchemize

You grab some magic stones from the chests and begin combining shit.

Combining the LIFE STONE with the DRAIN STONE creates the REAPER STONE. You alchemize your HARDENED THRUSTING DEVICE with the REAPER STONE to make an extremely powerful weapon, and one that finally isn't a euphemism,
KNIGHTFALL.

Afrien : Swing Around

You slash Knightfall out at a suit of armor, and a Green Beam blasts out from the tip, piercing the armor through, before flying back into the glaive. That must be how it drains life from its foes.

Afrien : Loot

You grab some EXPLOSIVE STONES from the chests and carefully add them to your Sylladex. Now you have some ammo.

Deust : Alchemize

You grab some magic stones from the chests and begin combining things.

Combing the TIME STONE with the TRI-STONE creates the TEMPO STONE. You alchemize your TEMPORAL SCEPTER with the TEMPO STONE to make an extremely powerful weapon,
THE INFINITY GEAR.

Ken: Hear

You overhear what Amanda said. Your grip tightens on the Fraymotifs, but you try your best to ignore it.

Charlotte: Respond

"It doesn't look like just a headache to me, but if she says so..."

@ShadowHuntress

"Should I keep an eye on her? She said she had medicine for it but she also said that it's been going on since the Trickster episode...and her hate for Aura is confirmed..." She said with another sigh. It went way past what she was used to...

@electroShogun

"Understood." She went back to the opening of the room and kept her eye on Amanda. She was obviously in pain, so why wouldn't she let her help?

Charlotte: Alchemize

You go and take some magic stones to alchemize. You mix a flarestone, a froststone, a shockstone, a seastone, and a guststone into an elemental stone, then combine it with Heaven's Order to create the WORLD BUILDER.

Deust : Test Infinity Gear

You raise your scepter to the air, and the numerous cogs on its body begin to spin rapidly. The suit of armor you test it on rusts and falls apart within a second.

"Niiiiiiiiice."

"That is uh, rather powerful."

Charlotte: Test World Builder

You point your new staff at a training dummy.

"Fávlos kýklos tis fotiás! Alpha Storm!"

A cyclone of flames shoots out of the staff and strikes the dummy, consuming it in an inferno.

"Whoooaaaa..."

Ken: Fume internally

You can't get over how rude Amanda was to Aura. Not that it matters that it was Aura. You'd still be annoyed if she was rude to Afrien, or Shadow, or anyone else. But... you admit, you're slightly more annoyed because it was Aura.

Ken: Call over

You shove your anger down and call to Aura again.

"I found something cool! Come take a look!"

@MoltenLightning

Aura: Feel it again

What WAS that?! There was just this loathing Rage somewhere, but you couldn't pinpoint its location. Worst of all, it was directed towards you. Wait, there's another source. This time, you sense that its Ken. Of fudge... He wasn't angry at you was he..? His sudden speaking didn't imply that he was, but you decided to push the entire thought out of your head. Ken was reliable.

"Yeah?"

You strut over to him quickly, peeking over his shoulder.

~~~~~

Lyssa: Sigh

Well, you DID have a strife specibus for some reason. You just didn't feel like making anything. Well, what could ya do. You casually walk over to one of the racks. Grabbing a gauntlet you find, you place it on your hand. You then grab another. Well, you guess this would work

"Ooooh! What do you think it does?"

You look at him quizzically, yet with a huge grin on your face. You were beyond excited to end this game, possibly making up for your fits. It almost felt like nobody trusted you... But, no time for that thought!

"Sure! Is there something we can test it on???"

You were getting pumped about this for some reason. The Fraymotif seemed cool enough. Not saying the old one was 'old', but it would be nice to try something new.

"Well, we do have the entire Dersite army coming our way. Let's test it on them!"

@MoltenLightning

----------

White Queen: Worry

You watch through a fenestrated wall as the Dersites approach. Their numbers are still incredibly high. You hope that the heroes can handle this...

"A-alright!"

You were a bit disoriented from the sudden teleport, but quickly regained your wits. It seemed a mass horde was coming. It seemed like a great time to battle, as you needed to do something productive other than peeve people off.

Afrien : Go

You grab Shadow's hand and blast off towards the north. Dersites swarm in the sky, shooting missiles onto the planet.

@ShadowHuntress

Afrien : Strife

You draw Knightfall and swing it through the air, shooting a green energy beam. The beam splits apart and pierces through a group of Dersites, stealing their life forces. The life pours back into Knightfall, empowering you.

Aura: Go west

You follow close behind Ken, looking at the hordes. Oh god, there were THOUSANDS! Millions, even! You got a little anxious, but shook it off.

~~~~~

Lyssa: Join

You sit next to Chyrom casually, throwing both arms over the back of the bench and sighing. You glance at him.

"Hey."

Already off to a FANTASTIC start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back