Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Yuro's ears pricked and he almost jumped up from his seat had not been for the seat belt, "REALLLY."

Death nodded, "Really."

ooc//mmhmm. whatevs xD

Yuro tried to move but the seat belt tightened and he strugged against it and he cursed under his breath as he pawed at it. (I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO ME)

Death laughed and looked back at Yuro.

ooc// /smiles innocently/

( xD Me too!) Dai sighed. "You can't pull on the seatbelt when the brakes(derp, my last name :P ) are on because it'll tighten up, idiot.." he said with a hint of amusment.

Damon looked over at Yuro. "He's not an idiot~~"

ooc//Dai: /gives you a cold look/

ooc//Dai: ..I'll eat you.

bic//Dai found a parking spot and turned the car off. "Let's go." he was already out of the car. Damon took his seatbelt off and started getting out aswell.

Yuro tried to jump out of the car but got caught on the seat belt again and he cursed and pressed the button and took off after his seat belt was off.

Death slid out of the car and blinked after Yuro, "Should we chase him down?"

ooc// I'm so scared i'm trembling in my socks..

Dai sighed and in an instant had Yuro by his waist. "No need." he glanced back at Death.

Damon tilted his head to the side.

ooc//Dai: -sighs angrily-

Yuro blinked and looked up at him and fluttered his eyelashes, "Well hellooo."

Death linked arms with Damon and laughed as he began to lead him to Yuro and Dai.

Dai pushed Yuro over to Death, thinking to himself, 'I'll make a real dog out of you later..'

ooc//||D Dai is such a perv and they don't realise it~

ooc// oh my XDD lol I have to go talk to you later dear

bic//Death caught him by the shoulder and laughed.

Yuro pouted, "That wasn't very nicceee.. He just tossed me out of his car!"

ooc//Aww~!

C'ya. ;n;

bic//Damon rubbed Yuro's head.

Dai looked over at Yuro. "I'm not in a very good mood." he said. "Plus, I'd guess that since you've lived with me for over 16 years that you'd have figured out that I'm not 'nice'.."

Yuro smiled and said, "Sure~ Sounds fun." Then he pulled out a pen from Rin's shirtpocket and wrote his number on Rin's hand, "So you can call/text me the details." Then walked over to Dai after a flirty wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back