Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Damon laughed. "Oh~ I brought my iPod. I want to play a song for you two.." Dai plugged it in for him and handed it back to him.

Yuro's ears pricked and he tried to look at what Damon was going to.

Death kicked his feet up on the dash and said, "This should be good."

ooc//Lol, he's playing "Boys Boys Boys" by Lady Gaga XDD

bic//Damon found the song and started playing it, smirking. (I think out of all of them Damon is the most girly o3o)

ooc//Lol, they're fabulous~

bic//Daisuke rolled his eyes as he pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the road. Damon laughed along with Death.

Yuro glared at Daisuke, "I heard that!" Then he stuck his head in the car and whispered unintelligable things under his breath.

Death rolled his eyes.

Skittles licked Yuro's elbow, then jumped up into Daisuke's lap, standing on a certain spot. "Get your furry chihuahua off of me, please." he growled.

Dai sighed. "Thank you..." he looked into the rear view mirror and saw Yuro smiling. "You think that's funny, huh?" he muttered.

Yuro shrugged, "I think its funny that you have this kind of thing about dogs you hate and I am one, well wolf.."

Death looked back at Yuro and blinked.

Daisuke sighed again. "Don't get your panties in a twist just because that thing pissed me off... Just because I don't like dogs doesn't mean I don't like you or Death or the ginger.."

Yuro barred his teeth and slumped in his seat, his ears pressing to his head and he closed his eyes. Death blinked again.

ooc// I DIDN'T SEE THE 10 0O0

Death sighed and leaned back in his seat.

Yuro leaned his head on the door and brought his knees to his chest and his ear twitched.

ooc// SORRY everything I used didn't let me reply on this thing O.o

bic// Yuro rubbed his eyes and pressed his cheek to the door.

ooc//It's okay. :3

bic//Dai looked into the rear view mirror (or whatever it's called), looking at Yuro. 'Why can't I keep my mouth shut...' he thought, bitting his lip and looking back at the road. 'I just made him upset again... I hate myself..'.

Yuro pawed at the button that makes the window go up and down and looked at the cars going by, he started humming to himself and laughing

Death looked over at Dai, then back at Yuro

ooc//XD I seriously thought Yuro was upset until he started acting like a little kid.

bic//Daisuke sighed. "While we're out you guys are going to have to protect me from a group of fangirls that follow me around.." he muttered.

Damon blinked. "Fangirls? Oh, yeah. I forgot that you sing." he smirked. "You can just predend that Yuro is your boyfriend so that they won't hit on you~"

ooc// he's good at that XDDD he should be an actor

bic// Yuro's ears pricked and his head snapped around to look at Damon and he growled, "Anyone try to touch him... I'll kill them very painfully and slowly." Then he laughed and his tail wagged. (Sometimes he scares me O.o )

Death looked back at Yuro and muttered, "Well we don't have to worry about fangirls apparently."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back