Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

ooc/ ;3 Spencers

bic// Death ran his hand over a belt and smiled.

Yuro trailed after him and shot one last glance over his shoulder at Rin.

ooc//kk~

bic//It didn't show on his face, but a little rage was starting to bubble up inside Dai. He wasn't going to let someone just suddenly steal Yuro away from him.

Damon sighed. "Those two just ran off~" he pouted. "I want to show Yuro something that would look cute on him.."

Death laughed and said, "They'll show up in a few.. You can practically feel and hear Dai's attitude..I think he gets it from his father." Then he softly laughed.

Yuro's ears pricked and he looked up at Dai.

Name: Blake Sawyer

Species(Were or Vampire): Werewolf

Looks(picture or discription): http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7398s5Z541rn36y6o1_500.jpg

Personality:Blake can be very outgoing and loves to have fun but he can be really serious at times as well. He doesn't like immaturity and can handle almost any situation. He isn't really heartless as he seems but he can be apathetic. It's his second nature to be possessive but not to the point of rage. He can be very violent and aggressive but can control himself for the most part. Sarcasm is basically what makes up his personality and yes, he is a major flirt... subconsciously.

Background: Blake has always been on his own from the beginning although he has family and friends but he tends to be very independent. His family life wasn't so bad if you take away the abusive father and mother who does nothing to change things. He isn't an only child, his two older brothers had moved out a while ago and hasn't bothered to keep in touch. Outside of the family situation, he isn't as sweet as he seems, constantly getting in trouble and whatnot.

(Good enough?)

"I'm always mad." Dai muttered.

Damon put a shirt he was looking at back on the shelf. "Aren't you worried about Dai?" he murmured. "I mean, he's very rebelious.."

Death shrugged and said, "I know that he can be a handful but he loves Yuro and portects him and thats all Yuro needs.. Someone to be there always.."

Yuro rolled his eyes, "Madder then usual... I'm used to your normal anger waves."

ooc// yea :D

Damon nodded. "Yeah.. Him and Yuro are really close, even though they argue alot."

Dai sighed. "That guy in hottopic pisses me off.. Acting all flirty with you."

Death nodded, "Mmhm."

Yuro laughed and said, "I'm doing us a favor by flirting with other people.. It catches Death and Kenta off our trail and we have more time to each other."

ooc// You can introduce yourself anyway you want :) like accadently bumping into our Charries Death and Damon, or Yuro and Dai, or let your imagination carry along :)

Damon flicked through some shirts. "I've never heard Daisuke sing. Have you ever been to one of his concerts or whatever?" he looked over at Death and blinked curiously.

Dai was silent for a few moments. "Still.."

Yuro looked up at him and said, "We can tell Death and Kenta about our forbidden relationship and get your butt kicked."

Death shook his head, "Nope, but Yuro has been to many."

"In a few years we'll be out of school, if I don't ditch my senior year, and we'll be on our own and won't have to worry about Kenta and Death getting in our personal business." Dai said.

Damon nodded. "He's probably good at what he does.. Taking that he has a group of girls that stalks him."

Yuro nodded and smiled, "I can tutor you.. Believe it or not I'm an A honor roll in my classes." Then he chuckled.

Death nodded, "Definatly.."

ooc// g2g guys.. Mom's forcing me to bed O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back