• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yeah that was my bad i was thinking of another rp for a moment so i put rex instead of ice

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit.

it's going to be interesting see how they bond maybe taylor will say something like are you to lovers if we keep having mini spats and then laughing etc

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it's going to be interesting see how they bond maybe taylor will say something like are you to lovers if we keep having mini spats and then laughing etc

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. That'd be funny.

WoodenZebra said:
It's ok. Most of this is just a grace period before I get into the first arc.
I'm really curious as to the arcs. As far as I'm aware there weren't such a thing as hunters in the series originally.

@Everyone in the rp.

I have an announsment to make. I just made a new addittion to the rp in the overview. Check is out. I'll post a character sheet for it later too.

Isn't taylor blind so it would make more sense for her to stumble a little then find her way to the sink maybe she could have questionable thoughts etc

Leo Radomir]not sure what to do maybe Alisa can walk in on ice as he's in the bath and then faint or so flirt with him not taking in the situation [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Why would she do dis..?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]because she's it would be in her sometimes not thinking or flirty because she can lol

[/QUOTE]
Eh..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back