• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]there's at least two rams i'm interested in playing the ox and the snake

[/QUOTE]
Make yo sheets, I'll look at them and junk. I still need to make my own..

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]can i have my chars meet them back at the house

[/QUOTE]
If .you want them to know Alisa sure.

just and observation even the ten year old in this has pretty big knockers instant jail for questionable people cough cough

@Zeldafangirl my char is in the kitchen if you want to do something along the lines of see who it's etc

Last edited by a moderator:
rex isn't a free loader he provides fruit and vegetables for the house and helps with the cleaning but the rats and such that's a different story lol

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]rex isn't a free loader he provides fruit and vegetables for the house and helps with the cleaning but the rats and such that's a different story lol

[/QUOTE]
But does he have a real job? :P xD .

Mitchs98 said:
But does he have a real job? :P xD .
yes he does he's going to take you lot to the music studio at some point in the near future he doesn't talk about his work to most so he can get on with it part of his back story.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yes he does he's going to take you lot to the music studio at some point in the near future he doesn't talk about his work to most so he can get on with it part of his back story.

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back