• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

No electronics on during school hours.8th grade teahers don't care,but under that your stuff gets taken away.One time I'm sitting in first period spanish when my friends phone went off.The teacher didn't notice even though everyone else did and kept talking.I make jokes about it to this very day

Wyatt said:
Wow, tag all of rpnation would you :P , it does make me happy to be tagged though. It makes me fell accomplished
That's nothing!!!~ xD

(Wait for my post. :3)

@Ami the breadling @Shimakage Thunder @XxBouncy BunnyxX @Cece Meep @AceXCrossix @Knight Nate @TheWingedCrusader @Gilgog @Stamper @RolePlay Queen @NarcissistTonyS @Kayzo @Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Ami the breadling @NarcissistTonyS @xX AeRo Girl Xx @HollyAnne91 @Hollowed Kadaver @wolfborn4 @LilyannaGaming @Ale13 @Suzumaki Arakai @Roman @Ahriinya @Mr Swiftshots @Sinister Clown @BEX @Yoshiro @Aeri Rosevier @Cloud Nagasake @AncientWisemon @nevermore0714 @The Reaper Of Souls @ShadowDancer23 @MoltenLightning @RedSyndicate @Carmelita @LifeNovel @DGLong @Ian Temero @The Servant @Celebi @LeSoraAmari @Cross_Rhodes @The Rogue Bro @RinDaVamp @Shot25 @Yunn @Tenebrous @The Secret Archives @Dyril Glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
... (B') (I is the 15th most followed person on the entire site. :3 Check the Notable members followers section. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back