• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Mitchs98 said:
@Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl so. Whats been going on before I post? I wasn't tagged at all until today so I didn't really even pay attention..
ice was just going over erin's new contract but she semi jumped from biz to talking about fun stuff lol, anyways we can do a mini jump and ice give you both the presents yours is two cat's different coloured cuddling and hers is two tigers jumping one white tiger one one normal

Ok everyone I'm back and redady to start with a surprise something I'll say about later. What's happening now?

WoodenZebra said:
Ok everyone I'm back and redady to start with a surprise something I'll say about later. What's happening now?
Its mostly dead tbh..Alisa and Taylor are chucking Ices' bed out of the window.

Is it possible to tag all the people back. I'm fine now family stuff are out the way. Plus school for me in Alaska will end in about 3 or 4 weeks so I'm open.

WoodenZebra said:
Is it possible to tag all the people back. I'm fine now family stuff are out the way. Plus school for me in Alaska will end in about 3 or 4 weeks so I'm open.
We can try, I suppose.

Zeldafangirl said:
@Mitchs98 are you ok with skipping couple weeks when Taylor can see if you want to I got the ok with Leo
I mean..it would kind of fuck up time for everyone else that's left that's occassionally posting.

Okay Sorry let's keep going ya has a point about the others

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited it but I'm going to sleep now so I respond later or in a month since I'm having a nephew in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back