• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Mitchs98 said:
@Leo Radomir She's kind of very unconcious, js ^-^
well i'm thinking she could make up when the nurse comes in and starts talking and it would be kinda awkward for ice not being in that kinda real with her and then she suddenly wakes up and claws and slaps him

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]well i'm thinking she could make up when the nurse comes in and starts talking and it would be kinda awkward for ice not being in that kinda real with her and then she suddenly wakes up and claws and slaps him

[/QUOTE]
..huh?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]she can hear and feel sounds but i can edit to put her cloths on but what to do next for your post

[/QUOTE]
Idk bout you, but I can't hear or feel shet when I'm asleep :D . I was mostly just asking what you said in your last post, no need to edit. I thought of something to post.

Mitchs98 said:
Idk bout you, but I can't hear or feel shet when I'm asleep :D . I was mostly just asking what you said in your last post, no need to edit. I thought of something to post.
oh ok sorry for now being clear i'll exit the edit

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]oh ok sorry for now being clear i'll exit the edit

[/QUOTE]
(I still didn't understand what you meant though) :P ..

Mitchs98 said:
(I still didn't understand what you meant though) :P ..
well the doc saw you in your b-suit had a noise bleed ice gave him an extra incentive not to say anything and now a young nurse is indirectly hitting on him since he came back out after putting you behind the changing area

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]well the doc saw you in your b-suit had a noise bleed ice gave him an extra incentive not to say anything and now a young nurse is indirectly hitting on him since he came back out after putting you behind the changing area

[/QUOTE]
No I meant what you said in OOC. I understood the IC. Lol.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]well since you get the post in ic you'll think of something lol

[/QUOTE]
K. I'll post soon.

Trying to get someone to interact with me I like roleplaying with my self to a certain point but yeah so can someone please join up with my char please

[QUOTE="Purloin kitty]Trying to get someone to interact with me I like roleplaying with my self to a certain point but yeah so can someone please join up with my char please

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to join the super market scene 0:

[QUOTE="Purloin kitty]Ok we'll at the moment my char stuck in his car in his rabbit form

[/QUOTE]
Gg. xD . Idk then.

Zeldafangirl said:
er..... i dunno how to reply to bite me *sigh*
i'll create a human char but right not sure what to put have you checked out some of the fantasty rps that have come up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back