• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]honey and lemon and ginger tea and lots of vit c and so on

[/QUOTE]
I don't have any hot tea that I like. Sadly.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]thanks i wanted make him different since so many people are using the same ideas me included i'll do a human chars for hunters at some point not sure what to do with the rest of my chars right now

[/QUOTE]
I meant the IC in OOC. Lol.

SerenityAngel said:
Hey, can I get a quick summary of what's happened and what is happening now?
Well right now the hunters got whooped mine mitches and zel are in mitch's house not sure about the rest though i can make something work for you though with one of my three new chars

Last edited by a moderator:
SerenityAngel said:
Hey, can I get a quick summary of what's happened and what is happening now?
@NightCasterZ 's character got captured. Lucy AKA leader of the hunters got her ass kicked by Cadence and fled to avoid being gang-banged by 5~ zodiac at once. Taylor, Ice, and Alisa are in Alisa's house(as is Rowan whenever Puggie posts, I guess), everyone else is either in town at the movies or in the forest. The majority are in the forest.

Mitchs98 said:
@NightCasterZ 's character got captured. Lucy AKA leader of the hunters got her ass kicked by Cadence and fled to avoid being gang-banged by 5~ zodiac at once. Taylor, Ice, and Alisa are in Alisa's house(as is Rowan whenever Puggie posts, I guess), everyone else is either in town at the movies or in the forest. The majority are in the forest.
oh yeah i forgot about that lol but yeah you way sound best

I think I would like to play with Zenith and Ion both. Or just Zenith if that's too much ^_^ I just think their personalities would be funny.

SerenityAngel said:
I think I would like to play with Zenith and Ion both. Or just Zenith if that's too much ^_^ I just think their personalities would be funny.
sure i can work that

[QUOTE="Purloin kitty]((May I join as eather the cat or horse zodiac ?))

[/QUOTE]
Keep OOC here, please. And yes, you can.

[QUOTE="Purloin kitty]So who who so I don't muffle up in the roleplay ?

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? Just check the sign up tab for who is who. You have to make a sheet anyway.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]but she's in cat form wouldn't it be bad if the vet suddenly saw her transform unless you want me to bribe the vet

[/QUOTE]
Do et. Though. I think the sight of her human form would be bribe enough ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back