• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Zeldafangirl said:
@Leo Radomir taylor can walk in by accident if u want
Well she could stumble into the door and then fall on to the floor and smell his body wash then go from there then i could react.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Well she could stumble into the door and then fall on to the floor and smell his body wash then go from there then i could react.

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. xD

this is going to be interesting maybe taylor might be conflicted with her emotions later drama drama *drum rolls*

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]this is going to be interesting maybe taylor might be conflicted with her emotions later drama drama *drum rolls*

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 Alisa comes up like 'wtf'.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yeah she would blame him being an air head lol

[/QUOTE]
Legit about to do it.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]He's one very angry ox and he's going to give you a nuggie you not going to forget anytime soon

[/QUOTE]
Alisa isn't psychic you know 0:

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]taylor is already down stairs so yeah but i can still work with being talking about

[/QUOTE]
?..I know. She went over to the couch she was on..

just a thought it says she has night vision but she's blind unless your saying it's harder for her to see in the day or something like that.

Ice is loving the fact you're giving him reason to tease you, love and hate real lol

Last edited by a moderator:
were a little past that but you can laugh and the cat being called boobs for brains and such and glad you can rejoin us

Ballerina said:
I'm joining! Can someone catch me up? Also who exactly are hunters, as in what do they do?
Check the Overview tab, it explains it in as much detail as I'm aware of. And right now nothing plot related has happened(namely due to me not posting for Lucy yet..), just people interacting in various parts of the forest, in their houses in the forest, or in town.

Mitchs98 said:
Check the Overview tab, it explains it in as much detail as I'm aware of. And right now nothing plot related has happened(namely due to me not posting for Lucy yet..), just people interacting in various parts of the forest, in their houses in the forest, or in town.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back