• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Gabby saw her big sister getting taken as she wanted to help she just watch her sister get taken her worst fear" sissy" she say sadly

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
She gulped once, clambering out of the car nervously. Her tail was still and her ears twitched as she looked at the house.
"Don't be intimidated by its size. " She told her while opening the front door

Ice thought about her questions as there almost there and then says" I will feel a little weird but not painful and i wouldn't exactly called cinla friend but were not foes either one could consider a handyman for her from time to time and she's not the type you want to make angry she's the snake zodiac ". " I should take a day or so for your eyes to start getting used to seeing again, i'll be with you so you don't need to be scared of the laser if you can get done right away".

"Last of all i'm curious if i hadn't stopped you would you of honestly jump on me in the bath".

Taylor just smiled" i wouldn't i heard water but i thought it was rain" she say she is a bit scared" okay i try my best not to be afraid i'm very likeable though i won't make her angry than ice" she say she is having mix feelings about the operation scared but yet excited" okay you help me right most likely you has to help me like a therapy" she told him" are we almost there" she whine a little @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just smiled" i wouldn't i heard water but i thought it was rain" she say she is a bit scared" okay i try my best not to be afraid i'm very likeable though i won't make her angry than ice" she say she is having mix feelings about the operation scared but yet excited" okay you help me right most likely you has to help me like a therapy" she told him" are we almost there" she whine a little @Leo Radomir
Ice teases by saying" If you don't stop whining i might be tempted to kiss you to put you into shock instead and although secretly you might like that".

' So tay chan would of thought it was rain and still continued good job i got out i'd rather not deal with the cat trying to claw me to death for a misunderstanding'. ' I do enjoy teasing her but at the same time maybe i should be careful and i know it wasn't the best to put how cinla is but luck favors the prepared after all'.

Taylor stopped talking as she frowned as she felt the car stopped she is enjoying herself" i'm a kid so i whine a lot and it's a way express myself" she say yawning a bit" don't kiss me or i tell big sister" she say hugging a doll happily as she smiled she was trying not to be scared but she is she just sigh fidgeting @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor stopped talking as she frowned as she felt the car stopped she is enjoying herself" i'm a kid so i whine a lot and it's a way express myself" she say yawning a bit" don't kiss me or i tell big sister" she say hugging a doll happily as she smiled she was trying not to be scared but she is she just sigh fidgeting @Leo Radomir
Ice gently laughs and says" did you think i was going to wow your a little quick to jump the gun there like the cat i was just messing with you and your thirteen that don't really work but nice try anyways we're here". Ice undoes his seatbelt and then gets out and closes his door then quickly goes round and opens the other door and then undoes tay chan's seat belt and then moves it back and then goes back out holds his hand out in front of her and waits for her to grabs his hand.

Taylor got out of the car as she felt his hand in front of her but grabbed his pants but eventually found his hand she smiled" big brother you will be" she say going with him towards the building as she was humming happily @Leo Radomir

Ice paused in though and then says" I might agree to that later then again if i was to be interested in the cat that would be awkward to i don't know, well there's no harm in at least being kind and looking after you for now". It didn't take long to get to the building and then he opens the door for tay chan and then gently leads her through and says" We're here now i need to call her and then we wait a few minutes or so for her to come down to get us".

Taylor was sitting on the chair as she was swinging her feet against the chair she is waiting for the girl she is humming while waiting she bite her lip" okay i don't mind waiting" she told him hearing the tv that was playing

(ffed a little)

Cinla came down after the receptionist gave her a quick ring not long ago and then says" So this is the girl you want me to do the op ice, very well you did a brilliant job with assisting me with my last job how old is she and what's here condition so i know what i'm dealing with".

Cinla's eyes scan over the girl again waiting for her to talk, 'interesting she has a strong life force but is that all there is to her'.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor heard the lady" i'm 13 miss i'm blind" she told her as she bite her lip" i want to see again" she told her adjusting herself in the chair she was acting shy towards the lady she just smiled

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor heard the lady" i'm 13 miss i'm blind" she told her as she bite her lip" i want to see again" she told her adjusting herself in the chair she was acting shy towards the lady she just smiled
Cinla sighs and says" I can see your blind dear but that's the reason for the blindness so i know how best to treat you before hand, and ice i must warning you sometimes as an after effect the senses become even more distorted so you'll need to set up bells and such just in case that happens". ' I like ice out of the guys so far he's not overly arrogant and such as the dragons and he doesn't act a fool and works hard i respect guys like him'.

Rowan just layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling. "Thanks! I did make this myself. I took on a bunch of different jobs for money or just performed in the streets. With enough cash I was able to buy the materials to build this place." She suddenly heard some commotion far off in the distance. "Do you hear that?"

Taylor sighed" i'm a tiger zodiac so the hunters was trying to make me see knight vision but it didn't work out after the experiment i couldn't see my world crash i haven't been able too see since i was 5" she told her she hated talking about it

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor sighed" i'm a tiger zodiac so the hunters was trying to make me see knight vision but it didn't work out after the experiment i couldn't see my world crash i haven't been able too see since i was 5" she told her she hated talking about it
Cinla nodded and says" I see i'll need to give you some medicine as well to boost the effects of healing, don't by any means take more than two a day, and with that said the lift is right ahead and the room you need to be on is on twelfth floor".

Taylor was in the room in the twelth floor as she was waiting she was in a hostiptal gown' i'm scared i wish Alisa was here' she thought as she pouted as she was laying in the hostiptal bed waiting for the woman to do the operation on her eyes she just hold on the bars she heard the tv it was on some cartoons she just smiled @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor was in the room in the twelfth floor as she was waiting she was in a hospital gown' i'm scared i wish Alisa was here' she thought as she pouted as she was laying in the hospital bed waiting for the woman to do the operation on her eyes she just hold on the bars she heard the tv it was on some cartoons she just smiled @Leo Radomir
Cinla switches on the laser and it begins to scan her eyes and ice says" i'm right here so keep hearing the cartoons on the tv". Ice turns up the tv and then stands near tay chan and smiles gentle.

After several minutes of scanning the eyes the laser starts to do the adjustments on the eyes slowly and gracefully and cinla says"
I need to inject you with the first does of the medicine this will hurt a little but by no means move".

Taylor was done with the operation as she just woke up but she noticed she was back at the house" huh how do i get here" she asked she can kinda see but it was very blury she sat up in the bed as she stretched" where Alisa" she asked herslef as she liked her a lot she was like a big sister she wasn't sure what she looked like the operation was very painful for her but she went through with it she was gonna hit ice head later maybe

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor was done with the operation as she just woke up but she noticed she was back at the house" huh how do i get here" she asked she can kinda see but it was very blurry she sat up in the bed as she stretched" where Alisa" she asked herself as she likes her a lot she was like a big sister she wasn't sure what she looks like the operation was very painful for her but she went through with it she was gonna hit ice head later maybe
Ice gently pushes the door open and says" It's going to be very blurry like this for a couple of weeks i didn't realize the op would be so painful, would you like me to get some pain killers then make us something to eat since we don't know when alisa will be back". 'her eyes must burn a fair bit but at least she'll be able to see again in a couple of weeks time so it could be worst'.

Taylor just nodded" yes please" she say" it hurts a bit" she say as she got up from the bed she just held to his arm since it was very blurry" mmm couple weeks until i see hey i got you and Alisa to help me to get through this" she say as she smiled to him" you have brown hair" she asked

Puggie said:
Rowan just layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling. "Thanks! I did make this myself. I took on a bunch of different jobs for money or just performed in the streets. With enough cash I was able to buy the materials to build this place." She suddenly heard some commotion far off in the distance. "Do you hear that?"
Alisa Ann

Alisa sat down in the corner of the treehouse she was near while she listened to Rowan speak. She must be stronger than she looked to be able to build a house by herself. She was going to comment on the topic of a house until noise was brought up. She had heard it but she had paid no attention to it, not really thinking it was anything too bad seeing as she could only barely hear it.

Nonetheless she nodded, "
Da. Ya hear it..what does vy think it is? Does vy want to go look?" She replied, her ears twitching slightly and pivoting in direction of the noise.

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just nodded" yes please" she say" it hurts a bit" she say as she got up from the bed she just held to his arm since it was very blurry" mmm couple weeks until i see hey i got you and Alisa to help me to get through this" she say as she smiled to him" have brown you got hair"?
Ice take a couple of painkillers out and of the medicine bottle then gently drops them in tay chan mouth and puts a cup of water to her lips and says" That's right you do i kinda like her but she's so dense i don't think she would notice or doesn't take it seriously that's part of the reason i get so angry when she does such thoughtless things well not like it matter i'm not going to force my self on her i do have my own pride to uphold as well". ' well i guess it's half my fault for her not seeing me in that light i'm not always the nicest of guys, if she doesn't show any interest in me i'll move on after a month or so'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back