• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Taylor just smiled as she looked at them she just realized she was hungry" um Alisa I'm hungry" she say as her stomach was growling she wanted something to eat" do you think I can go to school or no I hear humans say they hate school" she asked

Mitchs98 said:
Alisa AnnAlisa frowned at Ices' words. She didn't exactly mean it that way, at all. Sighing she shook her head, "Vy knows ya didn't mean it like that Ice." She replied simply. She smiled as Taylor told Ice about her being able to see better. She was happy for her, and glad that Ice had taken her to get the surgery. The girl deserved a normal life, and getting her eyesight back was the beginning of it.
Ice gently laughs and then teases by saying" yeah i know you walked right into that one though so i couldn't help but take the time to poke a little fun, but you know if your not careful you'll might end up what they call a spinster, what a shame that would for a women with such protenial.

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just smiled as she looked at them she just realized she was hungry" um Alisa I'm hungry" she say as her stomach was growling she wanted something to eat" do you think I can go to school or no I hear humans say they hate school" she asked

Ice thought for a moment then says" some do but school can also be a lot of fun so tay chan what do you want to eat".

Zeldafangirl said:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Ice gently laughs and then teases by saying" yeah i know you walked right into that one though so i couldn't help but take the time to poke a little fun, but you know if your not careful you'll might end up what they call a spinster, what a shame that would for a women with such protenial.
Ice thought for a moment then says" some do but school can also be a lot of fun so tay chan what do you want to eat".

[/QUOTE]
Alisa Ann

Alisa sighed. Did he really think just because she wasn't jumping at the chance to go with him that she'd never find anyone? Truth was she did kind of like him, but, his attitude about it was kind of a turn off. "
If vy say so.." She mumbled annoyedly. She giggled when Taylors' stomach growled, immediately followed by growing slightly more serious when she asked about going to school. She had nothing against it, but. The question was would she be safe? "Ya..guesses so if that is what vy wants. Vy might enjoy it, after all." She replied.

Sorry I was out just had a nephew)

Taylor just looked at them" um surprised me" she say to them as she looked around" I'm not sure if I want to yet what if they make fun of me cause I can't read" she say

Mitchs98 said:
Alisa Ann
Alisa sighed. Did he really think just because she wasn't jumping at the chance to go with him that she'd never find anyone? Truth was she did kind of like him, but, his attitude about it was kind of a turn off. "
If vy say so.." She mumbled annoyedly. She giggled when Taylors' stomach growled, immediately followed by growing slightly more serious when she asked about going to school. She had nothing against it, but. The question was would she be safe? "Ya..guesses so if that is what vy wants. Vy might enjoy it, after all." She replied.
Ice sighed and said" granted that was very cocky but still, would it of been more fun if you'd played along just a little but hey back to main topics have you ever had seafood tay chan i was thinking of making a seafood pasta with a tomato base".

Zeldafangirl said:
Sorry I was out just had a nephew)
Taylor just looked at them" um surprised me" she say to them as she looked around" I'm not sure if I want to yet what if they make fun of me cause I can't read" she say
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Ice sighed and said" granted that was very cocky but still, would it of been more fun if you'd played along just a little but hey back to main topics have you ever had seafood tay chan i was thinking of making a seafood pasta with a tomato base".

[/QUOTE]
Alisa Ann

Alisa frowned slightly when Taylor asked if they'd make fun of her. "
Ya isn't sure..though..they probably would. People can be mean, especially humans. Though, if they were mean to vy ya would beat them up for vy!" She told her, ending the last bit excitedly before chuckling at her own joke. "Vy doesn't have to if vy doesn't want to, it's up to vy." She assured her. She was all for teaching her from home, what little she could that was. Of course, she'd hire someone if need be, but if Taylor wanted to go to school that was fine to. She ignored Ice for the time being, mostly focusing on Taylor.

Taylor looked at her as she smiles happily" I want big sister to teach me" she say happily" I don't want humans to be mean I like to be taught by you" she say as she looked at ice she didn't like seafood at all it tastes weird for her she also didn't like pasta" no those are my wrost food I don't like" she say as her stomach growled again she looked around as she look in the fridge as she got some ingredients for ice to make she wanted a grilled cheese sandwich" I want a grilled cheese ice" she say as she smiled looking at him

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked at her as she smiles happily" I want big sister to teach me" she say happily" I don't want humans to be mean I like to be taught by you" she say as she looked at ice she didn't like seafood at all it tastes weird for her she also didn't like pasta" no those are my wrost food I don't like" she say as her stomach growled again she looked around as she look in the fridge as she got some ingredients for ice to make she wanted a grilled cheese sandwich" I want a grilled cheese ice" she say as she smiled looking at him
Ice looked at tay not impressed at all and says" not all seafood is the same and pasta gives energy for ages, and i'm sorry but i'm not cooking you a cheese sandwich which has next to nutrients apart from calcium, a cheese sandwich is not food it's a greasy snack, i don't mind making a chicken stir fry since that is more balanced".

Taylor just pout as she looked at him" fine you win" she giggled" yiu can make a chicken stir" she say to him she went back to Alisa as she was still pouting a bit she was hugging her" I'm learning bout the different types of food" she say to him" I like watermelon though" she say happily

Yukki just laughed a bit" yup I'm a zodiac proud of it" she say happily as she was licking a lollipop as she offer one" want one" she asked afraid to tell him what zodiac she is since she is the scary tiger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back