• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell got separated with her siblings she was crying she ran into a boy and saw a cat zodiac she fell down she had her bookbag on she was scared the seven year old hid behind a tree @Creepypasta Hound
Taylor was smiling as she was playing with toys in the car she was having fun with ice" so how is the girl who going to help me make me see again is it some type of power or something" she asked feeling the material of toy that she can see them she smell the ocean" that's the beach ice" she say to him @Leo Radomir
Ice thought on the questions and then after a minute or so says" Technology tay chan and her name's cinla we have to talk to her and book a time for the operation and yes it's the operation i'm happy you're enjoying yourself, we'll be there in about thirty minutes or so from her workplace and yes we always pass the beach on the way to my work as well". Ice continues to drive through ridges the car gracefully turning at the right points different smells slowly coming into ones mind.

"Me names Rico. It's nice to meet you." He said kindly leading her out of the forest, he wondered if telling her if he was the Dog Zodiac was a good idea but seeing how her sister stated it he decided it was the best thing to do.

"You're going to be safe, I'll make sure nothing happens to ya." He said mentally as they exit the woods he pointed to a fairly large house "I think it would be best if ya stayed with me in my place...." He trailed off seeing the commotion. He saw another Hunter and he saw his brother on the ground.

Anger welled up in his chest he let his concentration go which was keeping him from transforming he gave a apologetic look Kendell and transformed to a massive Pyrenees he looked at the small child "Head to the house I pointed to I gotta get me brother." He said and bounds toward the Hunter. Aggressive barks echoed as he raced up to help in the fight.

@Zeldafangirl @WoodenZebra @Mitchs98

NightCasterZ said:
She nodded. If only she had this option back when she was actually facing the torture. If only someone offered and did. She would've been happy long ago...
They appeared to be at the exit of the woods and were nearing her car. "Get in." She said, opening the car door.

Kendell just saw him she wasn't scared at all of the transforming to a dog she just went inside the house as she was told @Creepypasta Hound

Taylor smiled" an operation" she asked a little scared" will it hurt" she say afraid she liked the smell of the beach" where we going to your work or to your friend" she say to him as she was relaxed @Leo Radomir(be back going to work)

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Riku gulped. "Y-Yes, Miss..." She got in obediently.
Bella sat in the drivers seat and started the car. "Don't worry, it's only about a half an hour drive there." She told her. " Tell me more about yourself..."

NightCasterZ said:
Nervously, she started speaking. "M-My name's Riku..." She said quietly. "I'm the cursed cat..."
"Riku, that's a pretty name." She commented. "I'm Bella, and I'm a hunter... but you probably already know that." She chuckled.

WoodenZebra said:
Cadence watched in awe as the hunter shot another zodiac and still looked her straight in the eye,"Okay I kinda have to admit that was pretty bad ass" Cadence said as she started to lift the hunter into the air and stared at her with a Luigi death stare and a bloodshot look in her eyes,"I'll let you off with a warning if you give up right now" Cadence said hoping this hunter knew when to give up. Especially because she could make a whole army of herselfs even though that would leave her dry.
@Creepypasta Hound @Mitchs98
Zeldafangirl said:
Yukki try to dodge the attack but got hit but didn't give up she needed to help this girl she just growl at her about to attack
@Mitchs98[/URL] @WoodenZebra

Meanwhile,

Rico chuckled "So, I think ya ears and tail are cute." He admitted noticing the cat ears and tail that Riku had he was about to say something more when he noticed the tail twitching. "Whoa, your kitty ear they're real!? Could I pet your ears? I mean if it's okay." He added quickly hoping he wasn't being weird.

@NightCasterZ
Lucy Red

Lucy frowned slightly as the Tiger shrugged off the rubber rounds, it was to be expected. Of course if it didn't it would of been worthless and weak anyway. She didn't really have much time to react to anything as Sun started shouting, Cadence picked her up, and Rico started barking. She wasn't really afraid of the dog, or any of them for that matter.

Thinking from a simply logical standpoint she was outnumbered, she didn't even have a clue about Cadence's clones. However, she still had a plan of her own. Bringing her foot up as if she was going to kick her she didn't, instead she holstered one of her guns at her hip and drew a hidden knife placing the tip firmly against Cadence's throat enough so that it lightly pierced the skin allowing a drop of blood to appear.

"How about we do things my way. You put me down and come with me, and you get to live. Hm?" She challenged.

Puggie said:
Rowan smiled brightly and bounced around. "Yeah, let's go!" She skipped out the door and they started off, pausing to examine trees. This when on for about 10 minutes until she reached a tree had a carving of mountain on it. She basically walked straight up and motioned for her to come up. Up there, Rowan had a small treehouse-like place. It was made with green, brown, and yellow planks. Inside was a beanbag with a blanket, as well as various other living needs. "So, what do you think?"
Alisa Ann

Alisa chuckled at the girls' excitement before following her out of her house and through the forest. Though, it was unexpected that it was a tree house. She watched in slight shock as Rowan pretty much just walked up the tree and expected her to follow without a ladder.

Sighing to herself she began the ardous task of climbing the tree. She also learned that day that climbing trees and big boobs don't mix, at all. Once up she adjusted her top before examining Rowan's house. She had to admit, the girl was clever. "
Da. Is a nice house. Did vy make it by vy self?" She replied. Though..she felt bad for her living alone like this, she said she was happy so she wouldn't say anything against it.

NightCasterZ said:
She nodded silently. "I-I figured..." She muttered quietly. Her tone was slightly sad.
"Don't feel so blue, even if it is such a lovely color.." She said to Riku. Bella started to feel bad for the poor girl.

NightCasterZ said:
She nodded. "Yes, Miss." She obediently stopped speaking and adjusted her sad face to be more neutral.
She sighed. "Now I know this isn't one of the most joyous of occasions, but the outcome is necessary for the human race to progress." Bella bluntly said to her.

Riku was confused so she decided to speak. "W-Why is it necessary?" She questioned curiously. "I mean, we've existed longer than you..."

NightCasterZ said:
Riku was confused so she decided to speak. "W-Why is it necessary?" She questioned curiously. "I mean, we've existed longer than you..."
"'We' and 'you' are the same ..." She mumbled. " I have my reasons anyways.... Gosh! I'm speaking in riddles again arent I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Riku got even more confused. "I don't quite follow..."
"You don't need to. Really, don't think too hard about that." The car began to near a large blue house. " We're nearing my facility..."

NightCasterZ said:
She gulped once more, preparing for her fate. "Y-Yes, Miss..."
"I have a strange question miss, do you attend school?" Bella asked, parking the car into the driveway

Both Sun and Rico didn't like the sound of Candence being taken, especially Rico when he stood idly by and let Riku get taken. Rico rushed forward zipping passed them picking up Sun's leg and tossing it at him "Sun get home! Now!" Rico demands as he whips forward charging toward the Hunter and Candence but he quickly stopped running.

He narrowed his eyes "If ya goin' to be taken anyone it's gonna be me!" He snapped.

@Mitch98 @WoodenZebra

NightCasterZ said:
"Shall I get out, Miss?" She asked simply.
"I would like that very much." She replied, stepping out of the car herself. The girl stared at the large house that lied in front of them.

She gulped once, clambering out of the car nervously. Her tail was still and her ears twitched as she looked at the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back