• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell looked at him as she grabbed his hand" i'm kendell i'm 7" she say holding his hand as she smiled looking at the scary lady she hated hunters looking at him smiling trusting him
"Seven, huh? That's awfully young to be in the woods with a stranger, now isn't it?" She commented, fumbling through her baby blue purse.

Riku hissed defensively. "No!" She yelled angrily. "You meanie, you bad!" She continued, hissing. "I heard the bottles in the bag. Go away!" She took Kendell's hand, bringing her behind the Dog.

Kendell was scared" no you hunter you take big sissy and big brother away" she say holding onto the boy shirt hiding behind him she was so scared

NightCasterZ said:
Riku hissed defensively. "No!" She yelled angrily. "You meanie, you bad!" She continued, hissing. "I heard the bottles in the bag. Go away!" She took Kendell's hand, bringing her behind the Dog.
Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell was scared" no you hunter you take big sissy and big brother away" she say holding onto the boy shirt hiding behind him she was so scared
"Oh dear!" She exclaims. "It appears that you have 'caught' me." The girl chuckles and takes out a bottle. "These bottles won't do any harm, I'm what one would consider a chemist?" Bella unscrews the bottle. " Look, I'm not going to hurt you." She told them, drinking the liquid from the bottle. "See? Perfectly safe."

Kendell was scared" NO YOU LIE" she yelled at the lady she was trembling in fear she just look at the nice girl

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell was scared" NO YOU LIE" she yelled at the lady she was trembling in fear she just look at the nice girl
"Dearie, it won't do you any harm. I literally just proved that, do you need me to prove it again?" She said unscrewing yet another bottle.

Riku still hissed. "I can smell the poison from here!" She stomped her foot angrily. "You want to hurt us..." A tear swelled up in her eye. "Like everyone always has... To me..." She tries fighting back the tears but it was futile. One by one, they hit the ground. "You can take me but leave the others..." She muttered quietly, stepping forward past the dog. "Leave them alone and take me..." (@TheHappyPikachu Am I doing Riku right? :P )

NightCasterZ said:
Riku still hissed. "I can smell the poison from here!" She stomped her foot angrily. "You want to hurt us..." A tear swelled up in her eye. "Like everyone always has... To me..." She tries fighting back the tears but it was futile. One by one, they hit the ground. "You can take me but leave the others..." She muttered quietly, stepping forward past the dog. "Leave them alone and take me..." (@TheHappyPikachu Am I doing Riku right? :P )
"Wow, so clever..." She mutters sarcastically. " If it was poison, why am I drinking it?" The girl chugs another capsule of the liquid just to prove her point. " Why would I hurt a bunch of children anyways?" Bella asks the crying girl. "But, I do need someone to take right now... It's my job." She grasps the girls wrist with her spare hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki saw the comersian saw her little sister" don't take her take me i'm the tiger i'm tough i do anything to protect my sibligs" she say to the girl

Kendell was crying while sniffing" no" she cry

NightCasterZ said:
(SORRY TO THE OTHER PEOPLE RP-ing.)

((Sure!~... xD ))

Riku nods and allows the girl to grab her arm. She follows obediently. "It's ok." She says to Yukki. "I can handle it." Tears hit the ground again. "I always have been able to."

(Yay! I was feeling I was missing something but I guess that's just the Pikapal's touch)

Yukki looked at her" no i won't let you just let her take me i'm tougher than you are" she say to her

NightCasterZ said:
Riku nods and allows the girl to grab her arm. She follows obediently. "It's ok." She says to Yukki. "I can handle it." Tears hit the ground again. "I always have been able to."
Zeldafangirl said:
Yukki saw the comersian saw her little sister" don't take her take me i'm the tiger i'm tough i do anything to protect my sibligs" she say to the girl
Kendell was crying while sniffing" no" she cry
"You're quite the dramatic bunch..." She mumbled. "Yukki, that's your name right? Well I'll come back for you, don't worry. Just to let you know, you being the tiger means nothing to me..." Bella said to her, heading off back to the city with Riku.

Riku was quiet along the journey, only sobbing quietly every now and then. She was used to being treated as a slave, tortured and punished. This wouldn't be much except put her to peace.

NightCasterZ said:
Riku was quiet along the journey, only sobbing quietly every now and then. She was used to being treated as a slave, tortured and punished. This wouldn't be much except put her to peace.
"Hey, don't worry... we'll make it quick... m'kay?" She told the sobbing girl reassuringly.

Yukki punched the tree as she sigh as she sat on the ground waiting for the hunter to come back for her

She nodded. If only she had this option back when she was actually facing the torture. If only someone offered and did. She would've been happy long ago...

NightCasterZ said:
(A rescue mission seems in order @Anyone. Maybe Kendell and Yukki could get the others and save her.
( Don't worry, Bella won't actually kill her. ;) )

(kendell's human so she can't do much)

Yukki just look at the boy than to her sister" dog watch my sister i'm going after them" she say running to find Rikku

Kendell watch her sister leave as she pout" will she be back" she say pouting

(Waaah sorry guys my kindle started lagging)

Rico couldn't believe it, he always boasted about protecting this he met but here he stood watching as Riku was taken (voluntarily of course). He cussed mentally since Kendell and Yukki were near him. He was about to say something but when he heard the order he was about to lash back but restrained from doing so. Instead he looked at the little and smiled "She'll be alright, Zodiacs are strong. How about we get out of the forest?" He offered.

Kendell held his hand" okay um..... what your name" she asked a bit embarrassed she held his hand happily smiling

Cadence watched in awe as the hunter shot another zodiac and still looked her straight in the eye,"Okay I kinda have to admit that was pretty bad ass" Cadence said as she started to lift the hunter into the air and stared at her with a Luigi death stare and a bloodshot look in her eyes,"I'll let you off with a warning if you give up right now" Cadence said hoping this hunter knew when to give up. Especially because she could make a whole army of herselfs even though that would leave her dry.

@Creepypasta Hound @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back