• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Taylor smiled as she was happy" thank you i don't like being chased" she say as she was kicking her feet on the chair as she giggled she yawned a little bit rubbing her eyes tiredly" what do you like to do Alisa" she asked as she wanted to get to know her since she lived with her

Kendell just got to school with her big sister as she was excited about school yukki went to school with her big brother

Yukki just went to school as she smiled as she tried to sneak on her brother" BOO" she say as she laughed

Last edited by a moderator:
"uh....wha oh hey Yukki and Kendell how's your day going Bambie." He liked to call them that ever since they watched the movie Bambie and loved it as a kid he picked Kendell up and put her on his shoulders and laughed

@Zeldafangirl

Kendell just laughed" big brother" she laughed as she was on his shoulder" fun big brother day going good" she say as she frown a little she was only human

Yukki just looked at him" um its fine thank you" she say she was only 15 but she cared for" why that nickname i'm 15 not a kid anymore" she say blushing a bit @TheSourPunchLime

"aw come on you loved that movie plus it just stuck with you anyway how did you do with school and lets go home." he smiled as he started walking with them out of the school building.

@Zeldafangirl

"Probably.I'm twelve. How old is Sun..." Cadence said before she was inturupted by a someone stepping on a stick and didn't even turn around,"Glad your back" Cadence said. She knew it was her sister. A bit easy to tell. 'Sun is a bit funny.' Cadence thought,'By the way Gabby if your in here get out!" @Zeldafangirl

@WoodenZebra[/URL]

Yukki got AB honer roll again as she smiled she loved school she look at her brother" oh good i got AB honer role again" she say

gabby just gulped as she was bored" but... i made a friend" she grumble not wanting to be in trouble

@TheSourPunchLime

@WoodenZebra

"Good job I am proud of you and for a reward lets go to the movies!!! My treat." Since he was getting paid to go to this privet school.

@Zeldafangirl

WoodenZebra said:
"Probably.I'm twelve. How old is Sun..." Cadence said before she was inturupted by a someone stepping on a stick and didn't even turn around,"Glad your back" Cadence said. She knew it was her sister. A bit easy to tell. 'Sun is a bit funny.' Cadence thought,'By the way Gabby if your in here get out!" @Zeldafangirl
"I'm twelve...." He said glancing at his brother he didn't understand why he was welcoming people they barely knew to their home. Last time that happen they found out the brothers secret (with Sun transforming and all due to a bad case of embarrassment, it's hard not feeling like the odd one out when folks keep staring at your artificial limb like it's something straight out of Ripleys Believe it or Not).

Sun despite his usual nature towards others felt comfortable around Candence and her sister. Almost like a bond and he wasn't sure what was causing it.

Kendell was on her brother shoulders as she laughed" movies yay" she say

Yukki looked at him" what about kendell" she say thinking about a baby-sitter

"Well...I guess I could come over sometime.I pretty much have nothing else to do other than going to school.Oh.What school did you enroll at?" Cadence asked.She needed to find a way to know if he was a zodiac animal without exposing herself so that ruled out hugging until Cadence got an idea,"Hey Sun wanna hug?" Cadence asked testing to see his reaction.

@Creepypasta Hound

WoodenZebra said:
"Well...I guess I could come over sometime.I pretty much have nothing else to do other than going to school.Oh.What school did you enroll at?" Cadence asked.She needed to find a way to know if he was a zodiac animal without exposing herself so that ruled out hugging until Cadence got an idea,"Hey Sun wanna hug?" Cadence asked testing to see his reaction.
@Creepypasta Hound
Sun was about to mention that he didn't go to school until Candence mentioned hugging and the look of unease crossed his face "Uh...I don't think that's good idea..." He admitted stepping back slightly "My dreads tend make hugging uncomfortable...." He lied hoping it was believable lie.

@NightCasterZ (sending Rico your way)

Meanwhile Rico glanced over at the forest he was curious trying to understand what was making him lean towards the forest. "Sun, go on home with out me I'll be comin' a little later." He said sounding distracted. He took off running back toward their home and then down the road until out of sight. He made a break for the forest and wandered into it looking around searching for something that he didn't understand. Was it a feeling of loneliness he was sensing? He wandered deeper cautiously until he met a girl in the forest.

"Allo..." He said in a voice that sounded like he wasn't sure

Riku looked up. She was playing with a cat that had wandered in. She was on all fours, blushing. Quickly, she rushed to stand, her face turning crimson. "U-Ummm, hi!" Riku said, a little rushed.

Rico looked away feeling embarrassed for having embarrassed Riku, he placed his hand on the back of his neck and laughed nervously "Sorry love for that...haha um well what is it that ya be doing out here in the forest all alone?" He asked. He was not a fan of seeing someone alone he believed that everyone should have company.

As Rico left Cadence took a step closer and opened her arms,"Are you sure.When my hair is down it doesn't get in the way of my hugs at all" Cadence said starring right into Sun's eyes,"Are you hiding something from me?" Cadence said pretending to sound curious and then taking another step closer now putting her about one foot away from Sun. If he's under stress he'll turn into his animal.

@Creepypasta Hound

Ice is in the bath he couldn't get the bloody door to lock so he just closed it and hopes no one comes in while he's having a bath, his top half has several scares from injuries in the past, ' their getting along really well and i got to admit having another girl that isn't an airhead really helps but did i wonder if i was to kind to her and gave the wrong impression'.

Taylor just struggled to find the kitchen to put away the plate she bumped into the conter finally finding the sink she smiled she was confused she didn't sense ice anywhere she went upstairs bumping into objects and walls

Sun stepped back not liking how he was starting to feel feverish, hating that Rico just up and left him here alone. The atmosphere around him felt tense and uncomfortable almost as he was trapped in a small space. He watched as Candence inched closer to him "I...I think that's close enough...besides g-girls hair is different...." He was trying to calm down the last thing he wanted was to transform, not to mention the fact that when he he turns back he'll be nude.

But panicking only made him feel stressed along with the thoughts of what could happen added to his stress. Before he knew it, he exploded into a plume of thick white smoke....

@WoodenZebra

Taylor walked upstairs as she giggle she tripped over her feet as she stubble on the bathroom door laughing not knowing where she was she was just looking something to do she was bored she sat up" owie that hurts" she say hearing water running @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor walked upstairs as she giggle she tripped over her feet as she stubble on the bathroom door laughing not knowing where she was she was just looking something to do she was bored she sat up" owie that hurts" she say hearing water running @Leo Radomir
Ice sees taylor and can't get out of the bath because he'd be naked, thinking' I'd expect this of her but taylor wow but then again she's new so i don't blame her for this but right now i need to cat come along and pull her away so i can get at least get a towel on, hopefully she won't say anything or do anything to stupid that makes this even awkward'. 'hurry up you stupid cat and no offense to taylor but it would be far worst if she could fully see me right now'.

@Mitchs98

@Puggie @Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl

Alisa Ann

Once everyone was done eating Alisa set to work washing the dishes and putting the left overs in the refridgerator. She felt things would become more interesting with Taylor around, so long as Ice didn't try anything things should go alright. She heard Taylor bumping around upstairs but assumed it was her trying to learn the layout of the house.

Taylor sensed ice in the room as she is confused what was going why he smelt so good she just sniff around she is a tiger after all she is crawling towards him smiling laughing a bit embarrassing him

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor sensed ice in the room as she is confused what was going why he smelt so good she just sniff around she is a tiger after all she is crawling towards him smiling laughing a bit embarrassing him
Ice quickly get out of the bath and wraps a towel around himself and then slowly starts trying to move around her thinking,' you bloody cat i know you can hear her up here so you should be helping me instead of still doing what ever your doing i'm going to nuggie you harder than normal for putting me in such a predicament'. 'Also what's with her she's smiling and laughing either she's confused on really into me and want me to jump her bones which would be very awkward because she's blind and i'm a fair bit older than her'.

Taylor tilt her head as she was confused as she stood up bumping into ice " ag ewww" she say feeling his body she just moved away she thought of him like a brother she was scared confused what he was doing" what you doing is this Alisa room" she asked confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back