• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

July She said smiling. Are you a Zodiac July said. *Sigh* Emily thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabby looked at her she knew that the girl was a zodiac she just nod" i mean yes but i haven't gained all my powers yet big sister is still teaching i haven't transform yet" she say to her smiling looking at her

Gabby just looked at her" i'm a sheep" she say as she smiled" what about you" she asked" whaats your worst fear mine is hunters and water" she say

I'm a cat July said smiling. I'm afraid of water to ~Meooow~ Sorry, I'm a cat July said. July turned into a cat then turned back.

Gabby looked at her as she smiled" so cute i'm not supposed to be here i kinda wander off from my sister" she say as she giggled @Kittycat

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor was walking in the forest she just ran away from the hunters she was scared she didn't have a place to stay so she walked around she didn't even know where she was going" hello is anybody here" she asked not sure if anybody answer she just sighed walking she was getting a bit tired.

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor was walking in the forest she just ran away from the hunters she was scared she didn't have a place to stay so she walked around she didn't even know where she was going" hello is anybody here" she asked not sure if anybody answer she just sighed walking she was getting a bit tired.
Alisa Ann

Alisa was currently reclining on a branch against a tree, her tail gently swaying back and forth lazily. She enjoyed the quietness of the forest, it fit nice with her lazy stature. Her ears twitched slightly as she heard someone calling out for people, causing her to look at the ground below her as a young girl walked around. She seemed a bit tired and scared, hunters maybe?

She internally debated on talking do her and seeing what was up. In the end she decided to do so. Leaping out of the tree she landed with cat like grace a few feet from the girl. "

Zdravstvuy!(Hi!). Is vy(you) lost?" She asked. "Ya(I'm) Alisa. Who are vy?" She added.

Taylor fell down when the girl jumped down she couldn't really see her as she was afraid" i'm scared hunters hurt me hunters made me blind i'm Taylor" she say she was also tired

As Frost was going to school he sat at his table at the back and fell to sleep because as he turned around there where none of his friends "Oh well I catch up on my sleep." As he was not that popular at his new school.

@Anyone

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor fell down when the girl jumped down she couldn't really see her as she was afraid" i'm scared hunters hurt me hunters made me blind i'm Taylor" she say she was also tired
Alisa Ann

Alisa frowned slightly, she hadn't really intended on scaring the girl, not at all. She'd much rather be her friend despite the clear age difference. She nodded thoughtfully to herself when the girl said she was blind before grabbing her hand and gently pulling her to her feet. "Ya see..Vy is safe now. Ya not going to hurt vy." She assured her. "Where does vy live? If vy wants, vy can come with ya." She asked her.

Taylor shook her head" i don't have a home Alisa" she say as she is standing next to her" um i'm Taylor" she say to the girl as she smiling she held her hand" i'm 13 years old" she told her @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor shook her head" i don't have a home Alisa" she say as she is standing next to her" um i'm Taylor" she say to the girl as she smiling she held her hand" i'm 13 years old" she told her @Mitchs98
Alisa Ann

Alisa nodded, so the girl was an orphan then..kind of sad, really. So she was 13? That made it even worse, at-least she wasn't any younger. "Ya see. Nice to meet vy Taylor. Vy can come to moy house for now." She replied before leading the girl towards her house, which wasn't too far from where they were. "So..why is vy alone? Doesn't vy have parents?" She asked her.

Taylor looked away as she sighed" hunters they killed my family when i was 5 i been on my own ever since i been getting hunted i'm lonely all the time hunter exemented on my eyes so thats how i lost my eye sight" she say" but i'm okay so don't worry about me" she say " thank you for letting me stay with you" she say smiling

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked away as she sighed" hunters they killed my family when i was 5 i been on my own ever since i been getting hunted i'm lonely all the time hunter exemented on my eyes so thats how i lost my eye sight" she say" but i'm okay so don't worry about me" she say " thank you for letting me stay with you" she say smiling
Alisa Ann

Alisa sighed, she figured it was something like that. She didn't really understand why they were hunted, it didn't make sense to her. They were basically humans..humans that turned into animals at times and some had animal parts, but still. "Ya see..that must of been hard for vy. It's fine. Ya lives alone too. Some company will be nice." She replied. "Is vy hungry? Ya can get vy food when we get to house." She asked her. She figured the girl would be both tired and hungry seeing as she was on the run and had no one to look out for her. It wouldn't be long 'till they reached her house, a few minutes at the most.

Taylor head shoot up" food yes i'm hungry" she say as she walk with her to alisa house" okay i'm a tiger zodiac" she told her trusting her

Rowan swung around the trees for a bit, making it across the forest in a short amount of time. Nearby, she heard two people talking so she slid into a small cubby and listened in on the conversation. She made sure she marched the leaves on the ground.

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor head shoot up" food yes i'm hungry" she say as she walk with her to alisa house" okay i'm a tiger zodiac" she told her trusting her
Puggie said:
Rowan swung around the trees for a bit, making it across the forest in a short amount of time. Nearby, she heard two people talking so she slid into a small cubby and listened in on the conversation. She made sure she marched the leaves on the ground.
Alisa Ann

Alisa giggled and nodded, "
Ya thought vy might be." She replied. "A tigr? Interesting. Ya is a cat zodiac." She told her, booping her on the top of her head playfully with her tail. "What does vy like to eat?" She asked. Her ears twitched and her eyes narrowed as she heard tell-tale signs that someone else was near them in forest, very near. Instinctively she pulled Taylor closer to her in a protective manner. "Who is there? Show sam(yourself)!" She shouted, looking around carefully for whoever or whatever it was.

Taylor was scared she held to her shirt whimper a little bit" anything really i need to eat something" she say hungrily as she was very scared she thought it was the hunters she cover her ears" please ni please no" she say panicing

Cautiously, the black haired girl crawled out of her hiding place after ridding herself of the camoflage. She stood up and raised her hands in the air. "I didn't do nothin'." Rowan said rather quickly. "I'm just a former circus performer." They're zodiacs, just like me. She thought, thinking back to what little of their conversation she heard. Still, she had to make sure before blabbing about the monkey. "What-what did you two say you were?"

@Mitchs98 @Zeldafangirl

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor was scared she held to her shirt whimper a little bit" anything really i need to eat something" she say hungrily as she was very scared she thought it was the hunters she cover her ears" please ni please no" she say panicing
Puggie said:
Cautiously, the black haired girl crawled out of her hiding place after ridding herself of the camoflage. She stood up and raised her hands in the air. "I didn't do nothin'." Rowan said rather quickly. "I'm just a former circus performer." They're zodiacs, just like me. She thought, thinking back to what little of their conversation she heard. Still, she had to make sure before blabbing about the monkey. "What-what did you two say you were?"
@Mitchs98 @Zeldafangirl
Alisa Ann

Alisa gasped and quickly moved her shirt out of the girls grasp, the last thing she wanted her to do was untie it in the middle of the forest. "Vy will be fine. Ya will protect vy." She assured her, cautiously glancing around for the source of the sound. Her gaze quickly shifted to Rowan as she approached them and started speaking. She eyed her cautiously momentarily before sighing, the girl didn't seem like a hunter..so eh.

"
Ya is a cat zodiac. What about vy?" She replied. "Does...vy want to come with ya? Ya trying to get Taylor food." She asked.

Riku was in the park, in the city. She was sat down by the river, playing on her guitar. Her small cat ears poked out of her hair while her tail could be spotted behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back