from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

Luna

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I never realized how much shorter I was. I don't normally notice these things. As we left the room some of the things waved goodbye and I waved with my free hand.

Katie

As I walked down the hall, pushing the cart, I ran into Luna and Crane.

I couldn't rest, so I stood up from my bunk. Stretched vigorously, I was about to do something I hadn't done for a while. I got down on the floor my hands parallel to each other, my feet together and stretched behind me. I started to do press ups.

Crane

I hit the cart a little when we found Katie, but ignored it and just reached to hold onto her sleeve with my free hand. "T-Take - Take me back to my room? Please?" I didn't like it here.

Katie

I hurried over to him and felt his forehead and cheeks. He wasn't hot.. Mildly warm but I knew it wasn't from illness.

"Of course honey!" I said hurriedly. I motioned with my hand and turn the cart down another hallway as I led Crane and Luna back to their rooms.

We could skip to another free time or something.))

Layla

I looked around for someone to play with or atleast talk to. I put my hand on Robbie, jut to make sure he was still there.

"Yes, that's fine, but I don't want her to get to attatched to them, if you'd read her notes, you really, would disagree with buying her more toys" I said coldly.. But I was still smiling

Nicolai

I shrugged slightly. "I read the important parts. I'm just hoping that having another one will decrease her attachment to the first. We'll just have to wait and see."

((going to friend's house now. Will have ipad so I'll be replying but not sure how slowly, or how short they'll be))

Layla

I began singing quietly, still stroking the remains of Robbie's fur. Both of us really stank...

(anyone open, and oh yeah! i had an idea!)

(Okay)

I smiled.. "Okay nich, anyway. You're the doctor, shouldn't question that" I said, tapping his nose 
(I'm open now nich and cyrus are going their separte ways)

(Please interact with Isaac... I feel lonely)

100 press ups, good, good, drenched in sweat I rolled onto my back, time for sit ups.

(layla is open)))

Layla

I just sat, strocking Robbie while singing 'Twinkle Twinkle'. My voice echoed earily through the corridors.

I stopped dead in the middle of a sit up. Someone was singing. It had been quiet since I started exercising. This didn't feel like it was fake, because it wasn't malicious. I got up and went to the door. It was left unlocked.

I opened it, there was a little girl singing. I had to find the source.

I walked to the source, cells, not like my room but cells, there was a little girl in one of the cells. I was dumbstruck. What kind of sick place is this?

(Whoa, kirill back up.. She's talking to cyrus isn't she?!. And she was in her cell?!)

I sighed... I bent down to her level, pulling a lollipop out of my back pocket,

"Here, maybe robbie would like one too?" I pulled another out, temping her to come closer

(edited, a cell? Really? I thought this was a mental hospital... I had a different experience in hospital)

I stood there. I saw a man, kneeling next to her. Something flushed up within me, a protective anger. But I kept to the shadows, watching the man and the girl in the cell. This was so so wrong, I could feel it to my bone marrow. This place was wrong. I still stayed where I was, ready to intervene.

I looked at the candy... Was it a trick...? I looked at Robbie, not sure weather i should say yes or not.. I moved a little closer.

I managed to wiggle my hand through the bar, slowly, as not to startle the poor girl..

" Here, have them layla" 
(And no, it clearly states in the title of the thread.. Asylum roleplay)

((I figured they'd just had doors with windows, too, but everyone's been saying bars so I just got over it and played along ; -_- ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back