• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings FΛTEWEΛVER: OOC

Characters
Here

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to the OOC chat of Fateweaver! Feel free to share any questions, comments, ideas, updates and etc. about the RP here. Here are a few rules and important pieces of info.

• Standard RpN rules apply.
  • Be respectful to one another. Being a douche here is an easy way to get yourself kicked out.
  • Please do not bring drama from other places here.
  • If you have any ideas or suggestions for IC, run it by me first here!
  • This place may or may not be temporary because an OOC Discord could possibly be in the works. This is only if you guys want one, though.

I'll start off with one question for my character idea: if asked,will Arcadia agree to bring the character back to their home world eventually?

Not necessarily if she can or will. Just will she say that she will?

I'll start off with one question for my character idea: if asked,will Arcadia agree to bring the character back to their home world eventually?

Not necessarily if she can or will. Just will she say that she will?
If Arcadia wants to bring someone back to thier home, she can. Though, most of her crew are bunking in the Fateweaver because they ran away from thier world.

How well would a fantasy charrie do vs a sci-fi one in this rp? Like would magic even work interdimetionally?
Magic would still work in other dimensions unless stated otherwise (plot reasons, etc). So, it doesn't really matter either way.

Id love to come along with this. Are characters from other franchises allowed or must they all be originals?

First thing's first, I would certainly be down for a discord ooc chat, as it does generally work more seamlessly than a web page when on mobile.

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to hearing more about this setting/plot. I have a few character ideas that I never got the chance to use for a d&d group I used to be in, which would certainly fit right in given this premise.

hello party people!!

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

I don't use many drawn/anime fcs.. where do y'all go to find them??

Pinterest is what most people use, I think.

Ah well thats unfortunate. However, please put me on a short list in the event any space opens up if possible.

Nellancholy Nellancholy @AnonyMouse BuggaBoo BuggaBoo houseplant houseplant Chameleon Chameleon @lizardanya @carlitojimora dreamthieves dreamthieves @Steve Jobs @Neuro Vampire Xen6n Xen6n @Kovacs
November Witch November Witch
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

CS is here!

Just a heads up, I got deployed to the other side of my state. I'm part of a wildland firefighter support unit. So I'll be away from my PC and have spotty internet for the next week or two. I'm still interested, but it might take me some time to actually make a CS. Apologies in advance.

Just a heads up, I got deployed to the other side of my state. I'm part of a wildland firefighter support unit. So I'll be away from my PC and have spotty internet for the next week or two. I'm still interested, but it might take me some time to actually make a CS. Apologies in advance.
Take your time! Don't worry about it.

Not too relevant, but I've added a cast list alongside the Character Sheet. Check it out if you can. Also, now would be a good time to start DM each other about relationships!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back