• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Festival For The Lonesome Noble Or How I Was Tricked Into Attending A Hookup Event For Unmarried Nobles (Out of Character)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Done with my character
My character already represents the Silversand Kingdom and it's royalty. I'm not sure your character can be the King particularly but it's possible you could be the uncle to my character? Only if Tante is okay with that. Otherwise you might need to find a different kingdom to match.

My character already represents the Silversand Kingdom and it's royalty. I'm not sure your character can be the King particularly but it's possible you could be the uncle to my character? Only if Tante is okay with that. Otherwise you might need to find a different kingdom to match.
Oh okay I'll change it I just want to use a mountain kingdom because they are a mountain elf. A mountain elf is an offshoot of the wood elves.

Fixed I meant to put Nelava anyways for my character.

Otherwise the portions of personality and living situation are awfully short.

For living situation, you need to say if you have a mansion or a suite or something like that if whether you have servants. But I cannot accept the character sheet in its current form and if you want to play a king, you need to put more effort into the character sheet.

For living situation, you need to say if you have a mansion or a suite or something like that if whether you have servants. But I cannot accept the character sheet in its current form and if you want to play a king, you need to put more effort into the character sheet.
Okay.

Fixed

I'm not good with describing buildings and personality. I just mostly use revenge plotting characters, villains, heros, anti-heros, or just nice people.

redroseknight redroseknight Hey hey, absolutely, I think it makes quite a lot of sense for them to be aware of/somewhat familiar with one another. As for the details, we could work them out here or in a quick DM chain. Both are the same to me so if you have a preference we'll go with that.

ok character posted! apologies it took so long, if anything needs to be adjusted please let me know!
Davaland royalty is supposed to be dwarven though. If you want minimal changes, say either adopted or is a duke successor kind of prince. Or he could be a family member of the royals but not of the direct line family and thats why he isnt dwarven.

Oh sorry I misunderstood that as like dwarf was an option for davaland royalty not a requirement. Could I just make him like adopted and his mom was the queen's sister who died and he was then adopted as a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back