• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Festival For The Lonesome Noble Or How I Was Tricked Into Attending A Hookup Event For Unmarried Nobles (Out of Character)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also other lore on Liviania, at least in regards to my main character:

Ever since the revolution, Liviania has a weird cult of personality around Lilia. While only a minority of Livianian citizens actually follow the cult of personality, it spans from traditional folk music to pop songs about Lilia and souvenir shops selling memorabilia. Just to give the slight dictator vibes, because Lilia cares about her position as queen and if it were threatened such as the confederal council conspires against her, she could easily turn Liviania into an authoritarian regime. Basically, she can be an antagonist if anyone wants.

If the idea doesnt fly with most here, then I will just have her have like a weird fan club back home.
I'd be fine with it as long as like any future actions regarding it are done in a sort of realistic-ish way, if that makes sense?

Should be posting later today! Ngl part of me wants to see a duel break out since Ezra brought a knife to the party. They might think he’s trying to assassinate the princess if he’s discovered 👀 dun dun dun…

Posted my character, let me know if its okay
Right off the bat, there are just elves in this world. No high elves.

Secondly, you need to be a duchess of some territory. Rubin is the nation, but a duchess is below a king and queen and would usually have a territory within Rubin.

Then "summoning hundreds of skeletons without breaking a sweat" is pretty op even if they are weak. Like ten or twenty would be more doable. You have to consider the complexity of such feats. Like summoning hundreds of skeletons would be morelike reaching the limit of capability and would be taxing mana wise.

Also you dont necessarily need to add sexual orientation. Romantic orientation may be more important.

Right off the bat, there are just elves in this world. No high elves.

Secondly, you need to be a duchess of some territory. Rubin is the nation, but a duchess is below a king and queen and would usually have a territory within Rubin.

Then "summoning hundreds of skeletons without breaking a sweat" is pretty op even if they are weak. Like ten or twenty would be more doable. You have to consider the complexity of such feats. Like summoning hundreds of skeletons would be morelike reaching the limit of capability and would be taxing mana wise.

Also you dont necessarily need to add sexual orientation. Romantic orientation may be more important.
Ah, I didn't know if I needed fo make it clear which class she was in so I put high elf because it sounded like it made sense (though think about it now, I could've just looked through other CS)

As for territory, I just pick a nation from the list and not one of the kingdoms correct?

I can reword the summoning skill if you'd like, I was just trying to give a mental picture of how underwhelming the ability is, especially since a comming punch or kick can take out a skeleton completely

And I apologize for the orientation confusion. I have a hard time remembering the difference, bur I'll change it to Asexual tomorrow when I get up

Ah, I didn't know if I needed fo make it clear which class she was in so I put high elf because it sounded like it made sense (though think about it now, I could've just looked through other CS)

As for territory, I just pick a nation from the list and not one of the kingdoms correct?

I can reword the summoning skill if you'd like, I was just trying to give a mental picture of how underwhelming the ability is, especially since a comming punch or kick can take out a skeleton completely

And I apologize for the orientation confusion. I have a hard time remembering the difference, bur I'll change it to Asexual tomorrow when I get up
For territory, you can make up one within Rubin if your character is from Rubin. As long as it doesnt exceed that stats of the nation itself

With the skeletons, you still need to control them all no matter how weak they are. If they were just summoned without control, they could potentially attack foe and friend.

Sexual orientation is based on sexual relationships. Romantic orientation based on romantic relationships (romance: Kissing, non-sexual intimate stuff). Or rather when your character is demisexual/asexual/greysexual, is your character panromantic, biromantic, homoromantic or heteroromantic. If your character is aromantic, then she doesn't fit the roleplay. Cant have a romance roleplay with a character that lacks a romantic orientation.

For territory, you can make up one within Rubin if your character is from Rubin. As long as it doesnt exceed that stats of the nation itself

With the skeletons, you still need to control them all no matter how weak they are. If they were just summoned without control, they could potentially attack foe and friend.

Sexual orientation is based on sexual relationships. Romantic orientation based on romantic relationships (romance: Kissing, non-sexual intimate stuff). Or rather when your character is demisexual/asexual/greysexual, is your character panromantic, biromantic, homoromantic or heteroromantic. If your character is aromantic, then she doesn't fit the roleplay. Cant have a romance roleplay with a character that lacks a romantic orientation.
Alright, so follow the basic template you had don't for the other kingdoms/Nations when making a new one?

I see your pov, could I possibly word it like this "She can summon about 30 skeletons easily, giving a command to attack the enemy. When one falls to an attack, another rises as if nothing happened. However, while keeping up with this spell can be beneficial, she has not mastered it and therefore runs out of stamina quite quickly."

And I was trying to make a character who needs to form a connection with someone before she begins to develop feelings. I'm not saying she's completely lacking in the ability to love, but she needs to really know the person first.

Alright, so follow the basic template you had don't for the other kingdoms/Nations when making a new one?

I see your pov, could I possibly word it like this "She can summon about 30 skeletons easily, giving a command to attack the enemy. When one falls to an attack, another rises as if nothing happened. However, while keeping up with this spell can be beneficial, she has not mastered it and therefore runs out of stamina quite quickly."

And I was trying to make a character who needs to form a connection with someone before she begins to develop feelings. I'm not saying she's completely lacking in the ability to love, but she needs to really know the person first.
No. Kingdoms have territories. Dukes and counts dont rule over nations but over their own territories within a nation.

On the skeletons, sure.

Of course someone needs a connection to develop feelings. We are talking about romantic orientation and not sexual orientation. I'd never heard of romance working without feeling a connection.

No. Kingdoms have territories. Dukes and counts dont rule over nations but over their own territories within a nation.

On the skeletons, sure.

Of course someone needs a connection to develop feelings. We are talking about romantic orientation and not sexual orientation. I'd never heard of romance working without feeling a connection.
Oh, I understand better.

And I think I may be just overthinking the romantic orientation thing too much lol. I'll get it changed in a few, I'm still trying to roll out of bed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back