Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

Sorry Zeed, Terumi is n

Alligot said:
Santa Claus for Rider.
Phantasm is summoning all the evils children of the world to dogpile the unfortunate enemy.
This sounds like child abuse at a planetary scale.

Archer said:
Sorry Zeed, Terumi is n
This sounds like child abuse at a planetary scale.
I still think it would work. Worry about world-ending-mind-numbing-horror-of-the-deep now, worry about lawsuits and warcrimes later.

Also, I'm really bad at making masters, I have no true idea about how the magic works in Fate, and trying to read about it just confused me a lot. Yet, here we have our obligatory evil Matou.

Archer, if I messed anything up, (which I know I probably did,) please tell me, and I'll fix it.

Noble Phantasm : Holiday Cheer, Armory of Chaos that overcomes Heaven and Hell

Description: A giant red bag

Activation Effects: Santa begins pulling a random child from somewhere in the universe, and gives them immunity to magic and lots of candy. They then proceed to tackle every living thing in sight, binding and potentioally killing even the strongest of servants. Servants take less damage if they give candy.

Your magic seems fine because you were careful in not getting in too deep with the mechanics so I don't have much to evaluate but the core concept. I'm also fine with the bio since this is an alternate universe.

Looks good.

Indeed! It should be quite something. Hopefully we can get a few more participants, but it should be fine anyways.

Less participants means more dispensable masters. Also, quicker posting and general speed, but the war's mortality rate is what's truly important. :P

Archer also said that he made it so there wasn't a particularly direct cap on classes and such and I sort of attributed that to meaning Masters and Servants as well, so long as there were that many people interested. Dispensable Masters could still be a thing even if we had thirty players. At least that's how I see it. I may be waaaaaay off. And to be honest, I was looking forward to seeing some interesting Master/Servant pairings. Currently two of the pairs are controlled by the same people. I've no issues with it, but seeing personalities that aren't your own mingle can often lead to some really interesting things, even if you don't get along. Perhaps more so if you don't get along. Haha. But I'm rambling.

Shhh. Don't be so negative. I'm sure this batch of advertising will get more people to submit some.

Oh, I never intended for my characters to be paired with each other.

If you want to be paired with either, just ask, I'm fine with it.

I was just going to wait and see where my character ended up at Archer's discretion. Thought it would be interesting to have it be unknown before hand.

ValkyrieRose said:
hey, i REALLY want this to work out. i love Fate and have wanted to rp it for ages. if it means having a billion charas, SO BE IT
You'll do it even if you have to bear all of the world's evils on your shoulders?

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]I was just going to wait and see where my character ended up at Archer's discretion. Thought it would be interesting to have it be unknown before hand.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, actually, that sounds better. Didn't know we were doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back