Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

It failed. Full-on face plant. You're not allowed here anymore. Shoo.

Of course, I'm kidding. I'm not that mean.

And as for the 'enemy' master/servant pairs, we really don't have to make whole character sheets for them. All we'd need to do is keep a list, like:

Ex Master 1 - Servant 1

Ex Master 2 - Servant 2

And add detail as needed. Let the players interact/include them as they would.

Alligot said:
It failed. Full-on face plant. You're not allowed here anymore. Shoo.
Of course, I'm kidding. I'm not that mean.

And as for the 'enemy' master/servant pairs, we really don't have to make whole character sheets for them. All we'd need to do is keep a list, like:

Ex Master 1 - Servant 1

Ex Master 2 - Servant 2

And add detail as needed. Let the players interact/include them as they would.
Regarding the enemy masters and servants, we could still follow the original sheets, just remove the bio and personality.

I'll just say right now that the main antagonists you guys face won't be other masters. They will be useful cannon fodder and good ways to give hints about plot movements though.

so theres two people Nimue would recognize- well, if she ever saw Galahad's face. )

If we need more people i wouldnt mind doiubling up an playing another servant or so.

Ah, the tohsaka siblings... poor Kana, Aura things she hates her and wants nothing more to o with her. I wonder if they'll have a chance meeting or event where Kana finds out.

I think it's almost more of an issue with more players and less so more characters being needed.

ValkyrieRose said:
so theres two people Nimue would recognize- well, if she ever saw Galahad's face. )
So much Arthurian Legend xD
I'm really interested as to seeing how this'll play out though.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Have there been any non humanoid servants before?
Yeah, but to simplify, the monsters take on a humanoid shape.

JusticeSword said:
Yes, IIRC Pestilence in Fate/Strange Fake
And there was The Beast of Revelations in Fate/Prototype.
Come on Zeed the far more obvious example of Medusa lol.

I'm pretty sure Nimue would just go 'HEY GAWAIN, HOW ARE YOU DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT ANTO ARMY NOBLE PHANTASM? CA YOU STILL IE BY BEInG FOUGHT AT NIGhT?" Just to ruin the poor guys day.

That would be the worst thing ever. But still awes0me.

Wait, at the same time, I'd know you too, so I can expose everything about you >D Of course, it'd be rather OOC to do that.

He'd more likely insult you. Gawain seems to do that a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I was wondering...

How/Why does a 17 year old get a gun?

And in Japan, one of the most stringent anti-gun countries?

If you're referencing a character in Fate, it's pretty easily dismissive she either acquired it through the use of magecraft or was possibly gifted it from a contact of some sort. Since it's a mystic code I'd say the latter was fairly likely.

well, the Tohsakas ARE pretty connected

and i originally had the mystic eyes of whispering on my chara before Archer said no. I was gunna handwave it then by saying i hypnotized a swat unit.

Lets just say 'Because Magic' and pretend it makes sense, kk?

Alligot said:
You know, I was wondering...
How/Why does a 17 year old get a gun?

And in Japan, one of the most stringent anti-gun countries?
Magus laws I'd assume, they roll in money and have strange regulations that don't give a crap about government laws.

oh I know, i wasnt offended, sorry if it seemed like that xD

Well then,someone needs to make Ezio Auditorie as an Assassin class servant

mostly because ive been playing AC lately.

Pre 1800 heroes rule is basically the only HGW rule I'll be enforcing strictly here, because RP's where people summon anime and video game chars as servants lose the distinct HGW feel.

Santa Claus for Rider.

Phantasm is summoning all the evils children of the world to dogpile the unfortunate enemy.

i was thinking more along the lines of a bag that shoots explosive presents and being able to stop time

but that works too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back