Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

Looks like we're going to need more masters.

I'll probably make on in a bit...

Also, Gawain, yes.

Wasn't he supposed to be the original King Arthur Saber? Or at least, his design?

I want to say he was in Extra too, but I may be thinking of the wrong knight.

Alligot said:
everyone's servants are godlike beings like, capable of shattering the world and i'm just sitting over here with little tomoe
My various narrators and partners have always gone in heavy with the power levels so it's a bit of a defense mechanism. Haha. As such I'm always worried I go too powerful, but Fate as a whole has very broken abilities. Ea and Avalon being two of them and even 'weaker' servants are incredibly strong. Cybele is incredibly powerful, turning those with low enough mana to stone and works so long as you view her, even in your mind's eye . . . But I'm rambling.

Power levels aren't all that important in this RP. Everything seems fine and it's better to have a tad bit stronger servants because this won't be P v P for the most part.

Indeed. Power levels are vastly less important here than if this were a proper war. Variety is just as, if not more so, important.

Think we'll have any more joining?

13 interested but very few actually apping so I doubt it unless more interest could be generated or if one of you more established on this site could refer more.

I'll make another interest thread if needs be.

You could drop a few lines in the shot box or try reading the interested parties again. I think a few more people would improve things.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]I want to say he was in Extra too, but I may be thinking of the wrong knight.

My various narrators and partners have always gone in heavy with the power levels so it's a bit of a defense mechanism. Haha. As such I'm always worried I go too powerful, but Fate as a whole has very broken abilities. Ea and Avalon being two of them and even 'weaker' servants are incredibly strong. Cybele is incredibly powerful, turning those with low enough mana to stone and works so long as you view her, even in your mind's eye . . . But I'm rambling.

[/QUOTE] He was in Extra, Saber Servant of Leo. I do wonder why they didn't include the girdle in Extra though. Too strong between it and Numeral of the Saint?

That's be my guess. Though it's arguable that everyone had something strong enough to bypass it, but I think fairness is the more likely reason.

Karna was legit the nicest Servant in Extra. Gave up his armor to save his master without even being asked b/c he's just that nice.

Haha. Especially to Saber. I played through with Caster , initially against my will as my two other friends were playing with saber and archer, but now she's one of my favorite Servants. The fact that they have her her castration fist in CCC amused me to no end.

IIRC I remember a quote from Nasu saying he had no idea how the final boss of CCC's Noble Phantasm got through. I am too. It's crazy.

Shhh! Don't spoil me. I'll play it myself one day . . . One day . . . I do remember the final boss of Extra being a complete push over though.

Oh man, I have to do a lot of reading about this. Sorry in advance if i mess up, I am not very familiar with the series/games.

It's alright, I've formatted things to be really flexible so that people wouldn't have to read up on anything except what's shown on the tabs and inferred. Too bad not many have joined.

Well, I'm making a master in a bit.

He's going to be an evil bastard. We need more evil bastards.

Also, you said it wasn't going to be constricted to the usual 7 participants, right? If so, we can have non-player masters that can be used for cannon fodder and early antagonists accordingly.

CrimsonEclipse said:
@Archer, so, is my cs passable?
Just one minor edit.

Grant him a skill that let's him amp modern weaponry into powerful levels as regular guns won't scratch most servants.

Alligot said:
Well, I'm making a master in a bit.
He's going to be an evil bastard. We need more evil bastards.

Also, you said it wasn't going to be constricted to the usual 7 participants, right? If so, we can have non-player masters that can be used for cannon fodder and early antagonists accordingly.
Yes that's true, and I might do that if nobody comes after a while.

Yeah. Fate is a huge beast as a whole so it's best not to worry about all the other tangents in this case. But as Archer said, shame we seem to be lacking the number of players it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back