Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

Alligot said:
The Headless horseman would be an ungodly powerful servant though, I'm pretty sure he's almost as well known as Hercules. And add in the fact that they're likely a divine/something something being...
I doubt it, HH is mostly an European phenomenon but is still known in a huge Western sphere and in three different cultures no less. Divinity is ehh, he'd likely have lower ranks of divinity as he would probably be classified as either an irregular Demon or possibly Elemental like Shaytan is. He has the potential to have really broken Noble Phantasms though, including, but not limited do, an instant death condition, teleportation and resurrection.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Not really divine, more of damned or something similar. Also, his legend is connected to that of a Dullahan, a headless fairy who serves as the bringer of death.
Ah Fairy works too.

Teleportation would probably be one of his, you know, the horror movie villain teleportation where he just disappears whenever you take your eyesw off him.

Alligot said:
Fairies aren't as terrifying.
Ha! There are many cultures around the world where fairies are terrifying as sh*t!

Fairies are pretty f'd up at times. All depends on the lore and how far back you go.

Nameless would actually be pretty cool, making him a broader concept servant for something like a fear of death just like how Pestilence was.

Horseradish. Definitely. Headless Horseman is fine. One of the servants in Extra was Nursery Rhyme.

Well, concepts have become servants before. Like there's one called Nursery Rhyme, I think, that wasn't a person, but a concept of dreams and nightmares in general.

Also, the masked hassassin guy isn't a single person as well.

Also, depending on what you regard to be correct, the red Archer isn't actually Emiya, he's a manifestation of all vigilantes through history, since why he has no name.

Hmm, I also have to name his horse. Should I name him Hades or Despair? Those are the two top answers in the internet.

Alligot said:
Well, concepts have become servants before. Like there's one called Nursery Rhyme, I think, that wasn't a person, but a concept of dreams and nightmares in general.
Also, the masked hassassin guy isn't a single person as well.

Also, depending on what you regard to be correct, the red Archer isn't actually Emiya, he's a manifestation of all vigilantes through history, since why he has no name.
All the Hassan - i - Sabbah are actually Wraith's, and is so because although they have a legend surrounding them, their names were never revealed because they were assassins. The only true heroic spirit as an Assassin would be the original Hassan I Sabbah who actually had the name.

This is why Assassin in Fate Zero wished for a true identity
For Archer...

Archer Emiya is a Counter Guardian, a supernatural force created by Gaia to balance humanity. Archer Emiya made a contract with the world at the time of his death where he became a Counter Guardian in exchange for his soul being bound to Gaia. He's supposed to kill all humans once they reach a tipping point.

Reading the Complete Materials for all the VN's of Type moon on top of playing them has both made me understanding of the verse and mentally damaged, especially since I thought he was good.

Well, there's my attempt. I missed my due date by 47 minutes, so I'm sure there's something wrong. Let me know if you have any issues with it, Archer.

Nothing wrong, in fact she should be the best servant to be with for surviving this war. I don't know how you managed to so coincidentally have such a perfect noble phantasm for this war lol.

Pandora/hope is something I've toured with rather significantly as a servant before and never quite been happy with. I think Saber here turned out quite well.

I'm sure not aware of enough lore to know which really. A lot of that would be up to archers discretion to.

everyone's servants are godlike beings like, capable of shattering the world and i'm just sitting over here with little tomoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back