Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

You could always get your prana through evil deeds, like setting up one of those magic absorption things.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Is she gonna turn into Angra?

[/QUOTE]
That'd be pretty cool.

Angra has a cool design, after all.

It'd be essentially femshirou with tattoos everywhere, darker hair and pro headband.

And weird-ass claw swords that look like they came right out of Kid Icarus Uprising.

So long as the ends justify the means. Never thought I'd use that line, but I think it fits Hope rather well.

Haha. It would be interesting, to say the least. His sword claw doohicky was always probably what I like least. Still surprised he and Bazett did so well considering he's pretty sub-par servant wise.

[quote="Xal of Lanterns Lost, post: 2337176, member:

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]So long as the ends justify the means. Never thought I'd use that line, but I think it fits Hope rather well.
Haha. It would be interesting, to say the least. His sword claw doohicky was always probably what I like least. Still surprised he and Bazett did so well considering he's pretty sub-par servant wise.

[/QUOTE]It's essentially the teamwork between him and Frags.
Which BTW looks awesome in Fate/Kaleid.

Yeah. I'm just surprised he ever managed to get some of the servants to that point of 'crap I need to ult him'.

Still haven't gotten around to watching that. There was nothing more satisfying than pulling off a full Fragarach combo in Unlimited Codes though, that's for sure.

Musta been through PM. Ah well. Today, one; Tomorrow, the world! Conscript them immediately so they aren't lost to wait times.

No, since he watched the thread but didn't post so I'm unsure as to whether the interest is real or not.

Ooooh. Well, that is marginally less exciting . . . You're killing my spirits here, Archer.

It's good to not have spirits in the first place in this case, considering how little interest there is for a Fate RP on this site.

I'm actually surprised White Masquerade doesn't join. They seem for the idea enough. :/

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]I'm actually surprised White Masquerade doesn't join. They seem for the idea enough. :/

[/QUOTE]
I am too, considering how much interest the user showed. Likely managing a different RP.

People might just be lazy. Then again, Fate's a complicated setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate is complicated by all the extraneous pieces that manage to somehow all be canon. The magic system is really a large chunk and even some of the intricacies of Servants/Masters are rather more complicated than they first seem. It's something that seems simple to explain at first and then two hours later you realize you've only explained half of it. Haha.

Yeah I've read all the complete materials and played through Fate, Tsukihime and Mahoyo but it's still confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back