Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

I suck at her. I like to play Assassin types though, like Talon. It gives me a good sense of fulfillment when I burst down their carries.

Archer said:
A caster in her territory is like godmodding, as evidenced by Medea who could mimic some of the true magics, fire A ranked high thaumaturgy capable of instantly vaporizing archer en masse, and freezing space time.
It's suicide to fight a caster in his or her territory but everyone's doing it for some reason.
Well, I was hoping to justify it with Milo's impossible magic resistance and Takeshi's idiocy. Don't know about the others.

He was going to withdraw anyway if Saber didn't damage her for much longer.

It's a stretch, but I could potentially provide assistance. Phi is meditating in a magic circle so her range of sensory is extremely extended. She could see the fight and I could send a few constructs to assist. They would be inanimate, so it may not be too much help, but it would be something.

That and Phi's needles

Heres a list of ways to weaken Caster

!) well all you gotta do is...uh.... hold on, gimme a second...maybe if you...no... no defiantly not that... why would i even consider banana's? Um...okay, maybe if you divide it by ten and carry the 4... no, too much math...

I got nuthin.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]But why would he put a camera behind a lake of all places? It doesn't make much sense.
And why is everyone attacking my team? :<

[/QUOTE]
oh he put one behind the temple, and the lake is behind the temple...coincidence.

ValkyrieRose said:
so does everybody have something against Nimue ? I mean, while very flattering, , 3 on 1 is pretty... w ell, unfair, as loose as a battle to the death can be considered. How on earth am I going to survive an attack against three servants at once)
Erik just wants to hit and run though....and convince Takeshi to do the same .

Because I didn't like the original one and it makes it too obvious.

Anyone would recognize stitched forehead and nail screwy things on the side of the heads.

Alligot, just so you know, Yuki attacked Erik as he said "beautiful night, is it?" ... like mid-sentence.

He wouldn't have thrown the necklace yet.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Alligot, just so you know, Yuki attacked Erik as he said "beautiful night, is it?" ... like mid-sentence.
He wouldn't have thrown the necklace yet.

[/QUOTE]
Nimue teleported Yuki so theoretically he isn't even there anymore...won't his shadow disappear?

Im talking about Takeshi catching the necklace that you threw even though those chain of events were interrupted by my shadow epicly facepalming you into the ground.

Yeah I know...but I am asking...Yuki isn't there anymore so...won't his shadow disappear?

Is it that easy for the shadow to facepalm him to the ground? Isn't it equal in strength to Erik? What would have stopped my character to reactivate Supreme Slayer and distance himself before the shadow even attempted to do something like that? Without his magic Erik is an olympic-level athlete that is true, but truly how can a shadow equal to him overpower him so much and stomp him to the ground? xD hmm...maybe if Erik was careless :D

It wasn't an autohit. It basically would have happened if you didnt do anything to prevent it, like if it took you by surprise, or something. Sorry if i didnt make that clear enough in the post xD

And yeah, the shadow would probably be gone by now.

Oh...Ok. So you where talking about the possibility of stopping Erik from throwing the necklace by stomping him to the ground.

Yeah, if he just stood there and kept talking it would have happened. If he cut his own sentence short, and evaded the attack, then it wouldnt have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back