Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

I was originally planning on using 'King' Herod with a descriptive genocide NP but decided against it in favor of the doctor. Anti-Mages 4 lyfe!

But why would he put a camera behind a lake of all places? It doesn't make much sense.

And why is everyone attacking my team? :<

But the rest of those involved have had fun trying to violently murder each other! After all, nothing brings people together like blood and violence.

Yo, so can anyone tell me Kana's exact location. So Theta knows where to tell Hope to go

Meh, I'll just wing it. I'm sure they'll run into eachother.

I have a question for those in the lake. How is it that you aren't electrocuted from the lightning that summoned Frankenstein's monster? Just to clarify.

Metaphysics said:
I have a question for those in the lake. How is it that you aren't electrocuted from the lightning that summoned Frankenstein's monster? Just to clarify.
The water was evaporated by a dragon previously

so does everybody have something against Nimue ? I mean, while very flattering, , 3 on 1 is pretty... w ell, unfair, as loose as a battle to the death can be considered. How on earth am I going to survive an attack against three servants at once)

The Konami Code?

While it certainly seems like a hotspot, Hope!Saber is currently busy elsewhere, else I'd suggest evening the odds a bit. Are there any unoccupied Masters/Servants currently?

I'll have to try that.

Nimue : "You fools! You don't know the power I hold!"

Others : O.o ?

"UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START!"

Others: O.o ?

*world explodes*

Well Rose and Lancer have been unspecified... but before it gets to that point my next post is going to be the Classic 'Screw this, Im outta here." tactic and spatial transport out.

Aint nobody got time for 3 servants

Hahaha. I'd like to see the Konami Code on a Servant one day. Just for kicks and giggles.

And teleports always work. As a plus, they're sure to leave your opponents largely frustrated. Nothing quite as infuriating as having your kill escape by 'lol;teleport'.

Nothing personal, it's just that Caster is the weakest present in proximity to heavy hitters and makes her a prime target.

Metaphysics said:
Nothing personal, it's just that Caster is the weakest present in proximity to heavy hitters and makes her a prime target.
A caster in her territory is like godmodding, as evidenced by Medea who could mimic some of the true magics, fire A ranked high thaumaturgy capable of instantly vaporizing archer en masse, and freezing space time.

It's suicide to fight a caster in his or her territory but everyone's doing it for some reason.

I've been thinking the exact same thing this entire time, Archer. But hey, if they all wanna die I'll be more t han happy to oblige... but since Nimue's master is exposed dnimues jsut gunna have to jet and make a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back