Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

@Azure Sky

900 units of prana is insane. To put into perspective, Excalibur the anti fortress phantasm costs just over 1000. But there are magi that have reached that level that also aren't all that of a big deal so I'll allow it.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]what are units?

[/QUOTE]
Oh units are basically measurement units for prana. Nothing really special and not really important in this RP since I never explained them.

Apologies. I've been rather sick for the last couple of days and today was the first day I felt I could write anything half way coherent.

@Archer

Well Rin and Sakura are around that level or prana, although Sakura's prana is being absorbed by the damn worms. And Berserker's master from Fate/stay night has almost infinite amounts of prana (although she is a special case). So I'd say Erik is just the 'usual unusual'

JusticeSword said:
Yaaaay posts.
Also, that feeling when you realize you're in pretty deep trouble.
Don't you just hate it when you play a fun game of life and death for a magical cup of wonders...then BOOM...Ruler comes to kill you kinda ruining your fun...?I sure hate when that happens :|

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Don't you just hate it when you play a fun game of life and death for a magical cup of wonders...then BOOM...Ruler comes to kill you kinda ruining your fun...?I sure hate when that happens :|

[/QUOTE]Trust me, it's going to get worse.
Much, much worse.

@Kuru Kishi

Well, you know how all Servants have stats and parameters in the official fate franchise, so there are people who'd like to introduce these just so that we have a better understanding of how strong each Servant is and help us more during the future encounters and battles.

The official one is like this :

Servants have six primary statistics that make up their overall strength:

• Strength : Bodily might in terms of power.
  • Endurance : How much damage one can withstand.
  • Agility : Quickness and speed of reaction.
  • Magical Power : How much prana can be handled.
  • Good luck : The quality of one's luck.
  • Noble Phantasm : The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares

And these are the base parameters (which change depending on the Heroic Spirit):

Container Str End Agi Man Luck

Saber A B B C D

Archer C C C E E

Lancer B C A D E

Rider D D B C E

Caster E E C A B

Berserker C D D E E

Assassin D D B E B

Archer said he was adding it though.

Also should berserkers strength be like S and Riders Noble phantasm be A

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]I love it when you quote yourself :3
or other people

[/QUOTE]
oh shush.

And Kuru, that's a question for Xeno, but S rank anything doesn't exist. That would be EX, and the only things with EX rank ANYTHING are Rulers (magic Resistance), god-tier Noble Phantasms (Ea, Enkidu, maybe Vasavi Shakti?), and Spartacus' Endurance. It is possible to get temporary EX ranks, like Gawain does through the use of the green girdle, or Semiramis when in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but those simply get a + modifier added to them instead.

@SereneDeity

Hmm could you respond to Kana's summoning ritual since Crimson won't be here anymore and the plot needs to progress.

Strength: Damage. A rank STR means one attack can destroy a small house(Not many servants have this)

Endurance: Damage one can take. How much total HP one has.

Agility: Dexterity or reaction time(Not actual speed).

Mana: How much Prana one can handle.

Luck: Ability to defy fate.(A dead stat for the most part)

That's how I'll base parameters off of since I lost another detailed parameter sheet.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Sorry for the inactivity. I am back from my parents's place so I shoukd be able to participate more.
And this is why I had a backup master in the form of the priest. I had Kana summon Houyi instead of the horseman if that's all right with you, so you'll be paired with the priest guy.

CrimsonEclipse said:
No problem. Is the priest gonna be similar to the priest in Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works?
Somewhat, personality differs in some aspects but both are motivated by the same goals. They also have similar fighting styles (A.K.A Kai Men Bajiquan kung fu + swords).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back