Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

eXgTurbostar said:
k:(... the game must be already too far for anything else. I understand..*goes in a corner and starts crying, this huge Fate/ fanboy*
35idu6o.jpg

In the end am I playing Erik and Milos as master and servant by myself or is Erik going to pair up with another servant and Milos with another master?

Azure Sky]In the end am I playing Erik and Milos as master and servant by myself or is Erik going to pair up with another servant and Milos with another master? [/QUOTE] Nobody spoke up for you pair so you playing both is not a bad idea. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9362-crimsoneclipse/ said:
@CrimsonEclipse[/URL] seems to be away also so I may have you pair with my char.

if the master issue is still being debated, or if you still need someone, Rosettes been left Servantles, so dont feel as if one of you will be left wnanting

I've been hitting a rut with finding good rps, so I really wouldn't mind. It's up to you though, don't take do it unless you really want to.

Ok I am done with the servant summon so Huntrey...you can bring Diomedes in whenever you want.

Btw tell me if you like my chant :3

ValkyrieRose said:
i am a ok this. nyou can go ahead and just make the servants response to the summons if you want
I'll go ahead and wait for your summoning post since I'm making another servant because well Crimsoneclipse and headless horseman might not be here.

I'm too tired to make an entirely new servant so I'll go ahead and use one that's already in canon(Saint Goerge) if I can't get in touch with Crimson.

Unless anyone wants to go ahead and make another servant.

CSA said:
I believe I will have to drop for various reasons. Apologies to SereneDeity.
I completely understand and I have prepared for this. Thanks for letting us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back