Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Yo, Archer. I'll start right now.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, good luck.

Tell Azure to get started as soon as possible if you can too.

Archer said:
Masters
Aura - Paired

Kana - Paired

Takeshi - No Pair

Theta - Paired

Rosette - No Pair

Servants

Nimue - No Pair

Tomoe - Paired

Hope - Paired

Mr. Headless - Paired

Houyi - No Pair

Diomedes - No Pair

_________

Diomedes, Houyi, Nimue are the servants that need masters.

Rosette and Takeshi need Servants.

Two people are coming in with likely a master app and a servant app, which leaves on stray servant, so Xal you can make a new master if you want but I can double up with the priest.
Do you have any ideas for your pairings, or who will be left as the stray with the priest?

Huntrey said:
Do you have any ideas for your pairings, or who will be left as the stray with the priest?
@SereneDeity @ValkyrieRose

Anyone one of you want to pair with Reynolds's char?

Also, @Huntrey , I've decided on just letting you guys choose pairs since its only 3 people this time. If anyone wants to be the priest's servant then you can if you want, or else it's the last guy to get paired.

SereneDeity said:
Wait sorry, what happened, my master was banned?
Activity suggests no, but I thought he/she was, guess not. CSA hasn't been active in this OOC so I thought he/she was banned.

Just to clear things up, CSA is still participating, right? So we have an even number of servants and masters, yes? Or we will once the second person comes in with a Servant app?

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Just to clear things up, CSA is still participating, right? So we have an even number of servants and masters, yes? Or we will once the second person comes in with a Servant app?

[/QUOTE]
It's unclear as to whether CSA is still participating or not. If he is, then yes the second dude only needs to make a servant and we'll all be set.

Okay. Well, I'll work on a Master sheet anyways, just in case. Try and have it done by end of day.

Just letting everyone know that I'll be on vacation for about a week, I'll try to get on when I can but I may be somewhat inactive during this time.

SereneDeity said:
Just letting everyone know that I'll be on vacation for about a week, I'll try to get on when I can but I may be somewhat inactive during this time.
That's fine, thanks for letting me know.

sorry for not replying, i was just hoping to make multiple responses at once rather than one at the time. I can make a Nimue post shortl.

ValkyrieRose said:
huh, i didnt get the message for that...weird.
That made my life easier for my posting. Has Comrade been seen anywhere?
He left this RP since most of his friends on this RP got banned so there was no point in him staying here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back