Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

In that case both me and Alligot have some editing to do xD . Poor Yuki, he wanted to be epic but Nimue just teleported him away from the 'fun'.

Hmm well both Serene and Archer have been on today. Maybe they're waiting for the lake fight to end so it won't get mixed up?

I've spent the past 2 weeks preparing for tests and crap, and now I'm studying for SAT's. I can check online but never post basically, which is bad since it slows down everything. I probably cant even for another week as well. Dunno how to deal with stuff.

Archer said:
I've spent the past 2 weeks preparing for tests and crap, and now I'm studying for SAT's. I can check online but never post basically, which is bad since it slows down everything. I probably cant even for another week as well. Dunno how to deal with stuff.
Ahh gotcha. Don't worry about it then

Archer said:
You're in highschool? I've always pictured you to be older.

Archer said:
Alrighty, it really helps knowing, thank you ^^

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]You're in highschool? I've always pictured you to be older.

[/QUOTE]
I'm as old as Zeed if I remember correctly. Don't know why you would get that impression hmm. Anyways I may be able to post this weekend of I'm lucky.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]12th of November.

[/QUOTE]
In my day you're what we call a whippersnapper. You young un's with your instant gratification and your baggy pants... GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU HOOLIGNAN

Nah, i'm only a few months older. I was born in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back