Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

ValkyrieRose said:
In my day you're what we call a whippersnapper. You young un's with your instant gratification and your baggy pants... GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU HOOLIGNAN
Nah, i'm only a few months older. I was born in May.
Same month I was born in.

PS4? :/

Oh wait.

Still waiting for my next PS Monster Hunter game . . . One day, Xal. One day.

I thoroughly enjoyed Tri for the Wii and Freedom Unite for the PSP. The games are pretty grindy and can be rather infuriating at times, but me and a friend sank quite a lot of hours into it and having someone to talk to made the grinding and frustration bearable.

T_T Not as well . . . I tried Tri Ultimate for the 3DS and found the setup to be kind of wonky.

I have one(PS4), but i rarely ever play it and don't have many games. I think i have GTA V and Battlefield or whatever it's called.

Several of us are waiting for Archer as we're all involved at the Tohsaka manor.

[QUOTE="Xal of Lanterns Lost]Several of us are waiting for Archer as we're all involved at the Tohsaka manor.

[/QUOTE]
I'm at the Einzbern mansion in the middle of the forest though owo"

Let me go reread the posts.

Well ha know how when people slept in the actual show and they saw their servants life. Since Theta and Hope are magic linked right now, we could have Theta in Hope's consciousness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back