• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

@Koala I was making it sort of final in case you didn't post again tonight so the scene had some finality. But yeah you can end yours with Jin dropping her off at home, feel free to add some details of other activities they might have done during the day, and I might make another post detailing some of the other stuff before the night is over.

@Vitez if you don't have time to finish tonight, I'll make another post ending the night for Hana. I just left you with some options if you do have some time to reply. :)

Okay, I'm done for tonight. And I'm ready to start the next scene when everyone else is. :)

Good night!

I was originally going to make Darius's deceased first love's name Hana to spark the similarity between her and Koala's character to show why he was more sympathetic towards Hana, but it got too confusing so I changed her name to Rachel and even added a bio about her in the relationships section of Darius's profile if anyone is even interested.

I might just start adding up more relationships to the other characters as the role play moves along.

@Koala

@Bhlow

Oh, and if it's okay with @Koala I'm thinking of having it so that Rachel's appearance was similar to Hana's which caused Darius to go into temporary shock when he first met her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I dropped out of nowhere, I stopped getting notifications for this, but I'll get a post up for the new scene soon!

Atsuko said:
I was originally going to make Darius's deceased first love's name Hana to spark the similarity between her and Koala's character to show why he was more sympathetic towards Hana, but it got too confusing so I changed her name to Rachel and even added a bio about her in the relationships section of Darius's profile if anyone is even interested.
I might just start adding up more relationships to the other characters as the role play moves along.

@Koala

@Bhlow

Oh, and if it's okay with @Koala I'm thinking of having it so that Rachel's appearance was similar to Hana's which caused Darius to go into temporary shock when he first met her.
Perfectly fine with me. :)

Hey everyone, I come with the sad news that I will be abandoning this Roleplay. However, you guys can still RP. I will be checking in daily to sort out any mishaps that might be going on. The reason I am not going to RP in the Roleplay anymore is a personal matter between me, myself, and I. I will post as often as I can, but it might not be very often. BUT PLEASE, FELL FREE TO CONTINUE ROLEPLAYING. I am excited to read how the drama goes down. Thank you for reading this.

I hope whatever is the matter - you manage to sort it out!

In the meantime, what can can we do in terms of changing scenes in the rp, and accepting new rp-ers? x

Bhlow said:
I hope whatever is the matter - you manage to sort it out!
In the meantime, what can can we do in terms of changing scenes in the rp, and accepting new rp-ers? x
Yes, you may, however. Please agree on the scene before changing it. If there are any arguments or anything, someone tag me and I will sort it out.

Aw, that's a shame to hear. Hope everything gets sorted out.

As for scenes and stuff, we could talk and agree it in the ooc before changing scenes and what not.

Hope everything is okay
@Ecstasyia!

Anyone feel like giving me a quick rundown of how US schools are run - timetable type things, what type of classes and what not? I'm from the UK so I have no experience with the US High School system is (except from movies). :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back