• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

@Koala That means a lot, thank you.
5a87dca264c8a2c651eed4a4cb5228e9_1__by_iloveslushiez-d7xb9ii.gif

Kbunnyy said:
Still open love?
Yep

Atsuko said:
I'm getting a bit confused where this is even heading lol
Well, the party will be ending soon. The next scene will be the first day in the new school year. The party was just to start up some beef before the new school year starts

Atsuko said:
I'm getting a bit confused where this is even heading lol
Same! Everything went so quickly. My poor Hana had no idea what was going on. :3

I'm excited for the first day scene though!

@Atsuko Would it be possible to keep the "Thea is a fake girlfriend" secret for now? It'll create much more drama if people find out Damian is gay and she's a fake girlfriend later on :) )

Bhlow said:
@Atsuko Would it be possible to keep the "Thea is a fake girlfriend" secret for now? It'll create much more drama if people find out Damian is gay and she's a fake girlfriend later on :) )
Oh, ya sure. Wait, just to clarify.

So like Darius doesn't know that Thea is Damian's fake girlfriend? Or like he keeps it a secret. Because I'm fine with either one.

No one knows that Thea is a fake girlfriend, bc it's not public knowledge that Damian is gay. Damian doesn't want it getting out because he doesn't want his status to fall.

Bhlow said:
No one knows that Thea is a fake girlfriend, bc it's not public knowledge that Damian is gay. Damian doesn't want it getting out because he doesn't want his status to fall.
Alright :)

Guys, I was thinking of adding different pictures in Hana's BBCode thingy. I've seen other people do it and for me it helps understand their character more but that might just be me. Would it be beneficial at all for you guys? I won't do it if it's just going to do nothing/be in the way. ;-;

Koala said:
Guys, I was thinking of adding different pictures in Hana's BBCode thingy. I've seen other people do it and for me it helps understand their character more but that might just be me. Would it be beneficial at all for you guys? I won't do it if it's just going to do nothing/be in the way. ;-;
Is your face claim PONY? I love her so much.

My character sort of got isolated out of no where, so not really sure what to do next.

Oh, and I was planning for Darius to be more of a closet douche so it would be understandable if Thea knew that he was a twisted bitch because of what he did to her friend, but it wouldn't really make sense for every single person at the school (especially the people who he doesn't talk to) to know that he's an ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atsuko said:
Is your face claim PONY? I love her so much.
You know what, I actually have no idea. I think it is, I kind of just googled and found her picture then I searched her name (I think) and found more pictures. :3

Edit: Turns out it is PONY. I guess you learn something new everyday! Thanks for that, makes it so much easier to find more pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atsuko said:
My character sort of got isolated out of no where, so not really sure what to do next.
Oh, and I was planning for Darius to be more of a closet douche so it would be understandable if Thea knew that he was a twisted bitch because of what he did to her friend, but it wouldn't really make sense for every single person at the school (especially the people who he doesn't talk to) to know that he's an ass.
You could talk to Octavia, she's just just as out of place as he is. They could talk I guess :P

If anyone's character just wants to break dance in the middle of the party, holler at me.

Koala said:
You know what, I actually have no idea. I think it is, I kind of just googled and found her picture then I searched her name (I think) and found more pictures. :3
Edit: Turns out it is PONY. I guess you learn something new everyday! Thanks for that, makes it so much easier to find more pictures.
No problem :)

Glad to help. Her makeup tutorials are really nice.

Ecstasyia said:
Anyone want to interact with Octavia? She's being a socially awkward jelly bean rn
I'll get my asshole to strike up some conversation, as I'm pretty sure they're in the same room right now ^^

Atsuko said:
@Koala
sorry, won't be back till like four hours later so had to end things there
That's fine! Don't worry about it. Hana has gone home from the party now anyway since it's 1am where I live (bedtimeeee). I'm guessing everyone will be ending the party scene and the school day beginning at some point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back