• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

Okay - as agreed, we will be timeskipping to Saturday morning when the press conference will take place, and in the evening everyone is invited to the engagement party/ball.

I'm ready whenever you guys are.

+let's just pretend that the day we were on before the time skip was Friday so that we don't have to awkwardly skip days

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do Bailey's part tomorrow morning (I live in California and kind of too tired to write anything decent atm), and I guess the ball and shiz can roll from there if you guys are willing to wait like 8 more hours rofl (I'm sorry to the people who live in England ; ;) . Or you guys can start first. Doesn't really matter.

Actually let's just time skip to the ball lol. The press conference is kind of irrelevant to a majority of the characters. @ambiguities and I can just sort of mention it if necessary.

@Vitez We have actually time skipped to Saturday - You might want to amend your post and find yourself at the Ball! x

@Bhlow Cool I'll try to fix it a bit

EDIT: Hopefully that will do, I wasn't sure what exactly to do since Jin hasn't interacted with many of the other characters yet

Sorry that my Darius response is super shitty and dry.

I'll work on my Bailey one in a bit. Hers is going to be a bit better hopefully TT^TT

I'm not going to be able to reply until about 1pm (so in about 4 hours). I know it's a pain but can you guys not move on too quickly, unless Hana is to arrive fashionably late to the ball, I don't want to get left behind. ._.

Thanks! :3

I finished the info in my CS! If I need to change anything please let me know! I tried to abide by all the rules!

Also, just working on coding. ^-^ But other than that it's done. Sorry it's taken me so long!

Edit:: Done! Coding an all! Just let me know if I'm approved or denied and I'll work on a post! ^-^

Also, I know I'm a little behind.. should I be..a transfer, if I'm accepted? What would be the best way to do this? Coming back from vacation maybe? >_< Sorry for being needy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back