• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

Name: Nico Bae Haas

Popular?:
Not at all

Grade:
9th

Sex:
Male

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

~When people delete things without permission, he calls them assholes

~Jocks/populars

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He works out at the gym, but hides his figure

~He's bisexual

~His cousin is Adrian
@Couldyoustfu (He feels sorta safe with his cousin, but he thinks he's sorta a shrimp sometimes)

proxy.php

Bio:

He doesn't like to share about it. He just basically worked his ass off in everything.

JoJoMojo said:

Popular?:
Not at all

Grade:
9th

Sex:
Male

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

~Jocks/populars

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He's bisexual

~His cousin is Adrian
@Couldyoustfu (He feels sorta safe with his cousin, but he thinks he's sorta a shrimp sometimes)

proxy.php

Bio:

He doesn't like to share about it. He just basically worked his ass off in everything.
your character sheet should match the form that is on the first post on the character sign up page

JoJoMojo said:

Popular?:
Not at all

Grade:
9th

Sex:
Male

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

~Jocks/populars

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He's bisexual

~His cousin is Adrian

proxy.php

Bio:

Look at this post:

Ecstasyia said:

First off, there is a list of face-claims I do NOT want to see.

Colton Haynes

Nina Dobrev

Zendaya

Ariana Grande

Dylan O' Brien

Kaya Scodelrio (whatever her name is)

Alright. Now that that's over with, we can chat about the sign up sheet. I would like you to keep it as it is, and before you sign up, please read the rules. I expect you to be active on the RP. Remove the text in the '()' and also, put the pictures where you please. Here we go.

PLEASE ADD BBCODE

(Add whatever you'd like)

Full Name:

Grade:

Popularity Level:

Personality (written):

Background/History (written):

Dislikes:

Hates:

Loves:

Relationships (Please include The bio of each family member. We can do other relationships as the RP starts.):

It needs to cover all topics and rules in this post and have BB code in order to be accepted. x

I don't ever post one liners hun.

And last time I checked this role play said Casual, not Detailed. If it's detailed go ahead and tell people before they enter.

It's bull.

Code:
BBCode

Popular?: Not at all

Grade: 9th

Sex: Male

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

~Jocks/populars

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He's bisexual

~His cousin is Adrian

proxy.php

Bio:

(Like this?)

Oh I see that now.

But It doesn't even matter. I'm super professional and detailed with my work anyways.

I think it's rediculous that we have to have a *BBcode? When it's not necessary.

Leaving this group.

Ya'll are rude.

Obviously don't have patience for someone whose in the hospital (Most likely the rest of my life now) and doesn't understand.

And a Bio of "He doesn't like to share about it. He just basically worked his ass off in everything." doesn't sound very detailed.

using a sob story to justify breaking rules is completely shit - we all have a sob story.

Thank you so much @Bhlow for defending me when I wasn't here. By the looks of her sheet and how she acts I don't want her in my Roleplay anyways. She obviously isn't suited for an mature Roleplay like this one. She was toxic. Anyways, read my new sheet. There is something in there about Thea *winky winky*.

Anyways, to @JoJoMojo, stop using petty sob stories to fool me. It won't work. Now if you want to apologize then we can forget about this and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, am I still able to join? I know I kind of already made a cs... And my *BBcodes are all messed up, my computer is malfunctioning and it took almost two hours because it crashed. ^_^ '

@Vitez, I'm in a car on the way to the airport. It's a 2 hour drive so I should be able to get a reply out but sorry if it's got typos etc. :3

Also, I might just skip the BBCode for the next post or two guys - sorry!

@Couldyoustfu I'm pretty sure no one knows - inc. Thea of Mason's and Bailey's engagement; that's why Bailey is doing the announcement on the next day in the rp x

Just making sure!! (I know all the drama is getting confusing - blame the devil @Atsuko for that one)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back