• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

@Koala My apologies, I wasn't sure I could make a decent quality post without @LastRomeo posting so I didn't. If you need me to post I will but I'm just not sure how much I can say

I'm find with a time skip too.

Sort of knocked Timur out with drugs (oops), and I don't really know what to do with him anymore.

I beat every last bit of tragedy out of him for right now so kind of stuck.

Should we time skip a week to a normal week of school then? Everyone should be settled down and I'll have Thea come back.

I'm going to take the lack of opposition as a go ahead sign. I'll be making a post for Monday - a week after school has started. x

(If anyone has any plot ideas, pls do post them, I'm as dry as the sahara desert rn)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe since everyone knows for a reason or another that Thea has been in hospital she has to hide somewhere to avoid all the ones "concerned" about her well-being and then idfk @Bhlow

Thea would probably love the attention, and would be assured that she's still queen bee haha

I may or may not be planning to get my character into a fight (idc if with a neutral or another rper) so anyone could come and break it or watch and so everyone gets to post.

Hi, I was just wondering if it would be alright with you guys if I make a female character since somehow for the first time in my entire rpnation experience there are less girls than guys.

@ambiguities This is more like an idea and if you find it unnecessary, it's chill, but I can offer to write out Bailey's parts if you intend on developing her to be more of a character than just an annoying girl that's overly attached to a guy who doesn't like her back.

I just want to check in with you guys, just in case you want to leave the "Cast" the way it is.

Atsuko said:
Hi, I was just wondering if it would be alright with you guys if I make a female character since somehow for the first time in my entire rpnation experience there are less girls than guys.
@ambiguities This is more like an idea and if you find it unnecessary, it's chill, but I can offer to write out Bailey's parts if you intend on developing her to be more of a character than just an annoying girl that's overly attached to a guy who doesn't like her back.

I just want to check in with you guys, just in case you want to leave the "Cast" the way it is.
I'm fine with the idea! And I like the idea of developing Bailey more, so I'd appreciate that, thanks.

I finished Bailey's character sheet.

If you guys feel like there is anything you want me to add or change tell me.

Especially
@Bhlow and @ambiguities since you guys were more or less the creators of her character.

Oh, and also I don't intend to take complete control over her and she could still be used as a neutral character. I just felt like more justice had to be given to her more than just an annoying clingy child.

Ecstasyia said:
Good news! I'm back. It would be helpful if someone created a scene where Octavia could join in :)
It's Monday morning on the second week of school - so you can just slip in easily, either by joining Darius and Hannah in their lesson, making up a different lesson - or I myself will have Thea go to P.E. where Bailey will be too.

Ecstasyia said:
Good news! I'm back. It would be helpful if someone created a scene where Octavia could join in :)
Also be aware that earlier that morning, the cafateria lunch food had been spiked - and that will probably go into full affect at lunch

Tbh guys I'm thinking of just creating a whole new character instead of Octavia. Octavia was a character made up on the whim and I never really connected with her. PM me for possible connections with my new character.

Couldyoustfu said:
@Bhlow Duh even the janitors know Thea
tumblr_lsdx3m1KEL1qd7boz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for disappearing, but i've thought about it for a while and i think that this whole thing went in a different direction than what i wanted it to. unfortunately, i think i'm gonna drop this, sorry

JoJoMojo said:
Name: Nico Bae Haas

~Math/Science

~Chess

~Music

~Reading

~Soccer

~Ice cream

Dislikes:

~Bullies

~Mud

~Wedgies

Other:

~He's a huge nerd

~He works out at the gym, but hides his figure

~He's bisexual

~His cousin is Adrian
@Couldyoustfu (He feels sorta safe with his cousin, but he thinks he's sorta a shrimp sometimes)

proxy.php
You didn't even follow the character sheet. Please re-do your sheet or you are not accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back