• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Farveyl High [Mature][WIP]

Koala said:
That's fine! Don't worry about it. Hana has gone home from the party now anyway since it's 1am where I live (bedtimeeee). I'm guessing everyone will be ending the party scene and the school day beginning at some point. :)
Seems like I'm not the only one who stays up this late, yass

Kirwinning said:

embed.php

giphy.gif

Grade :

Senior

Popularity Level :

Chase is well known throughout the school as a main drug supplier. He's not one of the "Cool kids" but is always there when they need their fix.

Personality :

Chase is a people person, he loves cracking inappropriate jokes and has a crude sense of humor. He's a huge flirt and doesn't like to stay tied down. He also loves to party and is usually the supplier for all the alcohol and drugs.

Background/History :

When chase was 5 years old his father vanished from his life, leaving behind him, his mom, and his little sister. Growing up wasn't easy for chase, due to the fact that his mother was now a single mom struggling to put food on the table for two kids. As Chase grew older he knew that he would have to start working to help support himself and his little sister. In 9th grade, Chase was arrested for drug possession with intent to distribute. He was expelled from his high school, forcing him to move to a new town where he could be accepted. At the age of 16 Chase was living on his own, selling multiple types of drugs out of his apartment. Now 18, Chase owns his own car, a small home, and sends a check home to his mother and sister once a month.

Virtues:

Affection

Caring

Character

Kindness

Shyness

Smartness

Vices:

Addiction

Doubt

Envy

Lust

Murderous

Perversion

Relationships:

Mother: Ava, 35 years old

Sister: Claire 14 years old

Father: Charles (Age unknown)

tumblr_mmsqeiRU0x1ru34cuo1_500.gif

You can post when the next scene comes out.

Sorry for the suuuuper long post. I got carried away. ;-;

Edit: Unless you guys are interested in Hana's character, the only important bit (the bit you can interact with) of my post is the last section. I just got carried away writing about her, she's my favourite character so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldyoustfu said:

Adrian

images

• Name

Adriano Emanuele LaGioia

Grade

Senior

Sexuality and Gender

Heterosexual Male

Popularity Level

He is the typical 'bad boy' and is well known among the school, usually hangs out with the royals. Well known for being a womanizer and a trouble maker.

tumblr_inline_mt6ogcGCab1r2f5cp.gif

(This is my first BBCode it kinda sucks but oh well)

That's a really good BBCode. Hang in there, it gets easier. Anyways, you can post now. You can meet up with Octavia and Hana in the mall. They are at the food court.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ecstasyia I'm changing Minjae's name to Seokjin (AKA Jin) Maeng. Do you want me to change everything on the character sheet or just the full name and then we can go from there?

@Vitez - it's 3:30am for me and I'm falling asleep with my laptop on me so I'll write a reply in the morning. Have to admit though, I let out a little squee at the end of your post, I can't wait to write out a reply :)

@Koala No problem! I can't wait to see your reply. I saw the opportunity at the beginning of your post where you mentioned it was midday and there were lots of people in the mall and I just went with it. Goodnight!

@Vitez, don't worry about it. It sucks for both though because I am enjoying this interaction between Hana and Jin so much. ;-;

Ecstasyia said:

If the thread prefix isn't 'closed' then it's open. Very simple really. To answer your question, yes. It is open.
Haha, I'm aware. I just figured I would ask, as sometimes the thread creators don't change the prefix.

It's 4:30am for me, I'll see how I feel but I might leave it until tomorrow to write a reply. I'd rather wait to write a proper reply than to write a half-assed one. ;-; But for now, good night! @Vitex

@Vitez Was that your last post for this scene? Just double checking, then I can end mine with Jin dropping her off home. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back