• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]You copy and pasted that didn't you...
Well bye

(how many times I said goodbye and goodnight already?)

[/QUOTE]
Did not!

NightCasterZ said:
Night... CasterZ! Sorry couldn't help myself!
-.-

The Sign Up thread became too long. Lol

It seems there are more prisoners than guards :P Though I might join as a prisoner. Is it okay?

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] Just for clarification, is Shinto the same as Shion?
Sorry, auto correct bugs out, Shinto is her name but I may mis-spell it, sorry!!

Just putting it out there as a warning... things'll get interesting~... if Shinto see's blood. her fear of it.. isn't good. (she hasn't even noticed the shards in her face yet though!! xD ) @Aeri Rosevier

I'll respond in a moment but i have cello practice for 10 min!! SORRY!! BRB!? :D xD @Ashaficent @Sinister Clown @Aeri Rosevier

TheHappyPikachu said:
Sorry, auto correct bugs out, Shinto is her name but I may mis-spell it, sorry!!

Just putting it out there as a warning... things'll get interesting~... if Shinto see's blood. her fear of it.. isn't good. (she hasn't even noticed the shards in her face yet though!! xD ) @Aeri Rosevier

I'll respond in a moment but i have cello practice for 10 min!! SORRY!! BRB!? :D xD @Ashaficent @Sinister Clown @Aeri Rosevier
I'm actually expecting that :P Anyway, enjoy your practice! :D

TheHappyPikachu said:

That's okay. We'll just pretend that your character took the lollipop and disappeared xD

I RETURN!!! :D ...and now I really have to go... xD

like hmm a lil' kitty cat that has lived his nine lives but has come back for a tenth but instead of having a different personality and memories, the nine previous lives inhabit one body :) ??????

<--- my profile pic is what he looks like

guard or prisoner which one? =w=

sgtmickey said:
like hmm a lil' kitty cat that has lived his nine lives but has come back for a tenth but instead of having a different personality and memories, the nine previous lives inhabit one body :) ??????
<--- my profile pic is what he looks like

guard or prisoner which one? =w=
we need more guard!!! >.< xD

sgtmickey said:
I dunno Ashes seems like a good guy :3

he can might be nice if the prisoners show good behavior :3
... (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back