• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

You got it wrong, bud.... My char is a Nephalem (Demon, angel hybrid) so he won't bounce off walls.... Just teleport out of the gum hopefully

Hm...Well actually I'm unsure if that would work or not...I guess if you're replacing yourself somewhere else entirely I'd say it would work since the Gum will no longer have anything to be linked to, but as for enhanced speed to make it appear as teleportation won't work against it as the Gum will just stay connected, if anything it would help Lucifer track where you're going even at such high speeds.

When I say teleport I mean he will perform the teleport variation of Deconstruction where his body will break up into a substance (This case being smoke) before forming together in a different location... He can also perform a flash step

Yeah breaking his body down into smoke will be enough to counter Bungee Gum, well in one way I mean.

[QUOTE="The Jackal]The amount of OP oozing from that post makes me want to make Dante appear and kick your character IN THE FUCKING GROIN !

[/QUOTE]
He is not OP

... Your character just knocked another guy without any resistance... You did the same thing in the Fantasy World Esdes rp

[QUOTE="The Jackal]... Your character just knocked another guy without any resistance... You did the same thing in the Fantasy World Esdes rp

[/QUOTE]
Yeah,It will be revealed soon how he did it,All I can say is that he didn't do it in an Op way

Lol yeah Bungee gum seems OP (Although it's a very basic idea) another way to 'counter' it would also to be to work with Bungee gum to your advantage

And honestly I assumed it was like sleeping gas or something

But then everyone would be knocked out... Also I have another way the bungee gum could be used against you... If someone gains a foothold they could use the gum to swing your character around a bit xD

Yeah I was going to mention that as well, Lucifer can't manipulate the gum by sheer will as he's already displayed, so anyone that has stronger physical attributes than him (Although he's very physically strong for a human there are those who can easily surpass him in brute strength) in which case could greatly be used against Lucifer but then again, he also has the option to unattach it on his will.

Hey guys you know fantasy high school life,right?Yeah I used to be in that stupid Rp when somebody said this to me

"((Bruh, you're not in the mix, even shorty is in the mix, don't question shorty))" *says it in a dumb and stupid voice*

Shorty is the guy who I asked a question I was trying to make a joke

@SirDerpingtonIV there are still spots open for prisoners but right now guards are a major point... BTW @TheHappyPikachu I will make a guard when I get back from some shizzle fizzle ;-;

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I was going to mention that as well, Lucifer can't manipulate the gum by sheer will as he's already displayed, so anyone that has stronger physical attributes than him (Although he's very physically strong for a human there are those who can easily surpass him in brute strength) in which case could greatly be used against Lucifer but then again, he also has the option to unattach it on his will.

[/QUOTE]
I suppose your right, however if Lucifer did detach mid swing he'd be flung like a ball in a slingshot

I can help with that, basically now the prison has a few guards (Me, BigBladeWolf, forgot the other ones name and Jackal is making one soon) basically everyone's kinda trying to introduce themselves and a few conflicts have occurred within the cafeteria such as Raygou being flung around, some goddess person trying to stop it and yeah not much important has really happened.

@Ashaficent

(Yeah I probably will next time you're on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back