• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Yeah thank you!, I If could I would Kiss you like an Italian!, left cheek and then zi right cheek!

[/QUOTE]
(*^*)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]well i study french personally

[/QUOTE]
I HATE FRENCH!?!!?!? 7 FRICKIN YEARS I LEARN'T NOTHING!!!... now I'm doing Japanese!! (I love it!) (:3)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]i dont actually study french .....

[/QUOTE]
xD ...

@TheHappyPikachu, if you're wondering why I haven't started yet, it's because I don't want to start posting and then stop in the middle of something important and let my character stand there awkwardly, plus I have to go to school and I have to sleep very, very Early (:'()

if your wondering why i havent posted yet , its because have have this disability called : i cant be arsed , it prohibits me from posting first

GoldenCharizard4 said:
glad too see you too swift. unless you ment to be hostile. O.o
I'll fight you for your shoe laces !

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]if your wondering why i havent posted yet , its because have have this disability called : i cant be arsed , it prohibits me from posting first

[/QUOTE]
best condition. ever. xD

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]if your wondering why i havent posted yet , its because have have this disability called : i cant be arsed , it prohibits me from posting first

[/QUOTE]
uuuh.. i dun wear shoes. i'm a kitten. *jumps on his foot and nibbles his toes adorably*

m8 now your just embarresen yourself and i 'cant be arsed' to even point out the flaw in that statement

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]m8 now your just embarresen yourself and i 'cant be arsed' to even point out the flaw in that statement

[/QUOTE]
*continues nibbling his toes* arsed?? num num num...

WHERES THE KITTY?!?! (:3)

I finally met a guy called Koneko and is also a kitty like me! I'm also on my profile pic

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Their both at the same cell right?
So I'm guessing the one brushing.

His only there for a temporary time, the guard mistakens him as Girl, the same I mistaken you as A Guy... Don't Punch me...

[/QUOTE]
xD brushing? oh, the teeth!! xD k! sorry!! haha...

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD brushing? oh, the teeth!! xD k! sorry!! haha...
I edited my post a bit, so you will see a slight difference in the second paragraph, a slight difference.... Slight.....

Slight, Hm, Ok Señiorita?

Gracias!

See I told you, he's only there temporarily, well golnight see ya again tomorrow Señiorita!

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back