• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Seven remained beneath Kia's bed, giggling madly, even after she retreated. "Doggy? Are you there?" he gasped between chuckles, "Where'd ya go, doggy? Bahahahahaha!" Suddenly, another body appeared at the side of the bed and two rough hands grabbed Seven by his upper arm and by the breeches on his thigh. With a quick, harsh motion, the mad man was yanked out from underneath the bed and dragged out of Kia's cell by a sturdy prison guard. Then, the guard lifted him to his feet and shoved him against the wall carelessly. "Seven. What were you doing in there?" he asked in a threatening tone. The man continued to giggle until the guard punched him in the gut, at which point, the prisoner doubled over with that grin still glued to his face. When the guard lifted the man back up by the front of his shirt to repeat the question, Seven responded with an unruly, "Whats it to yoooou?~" and a cocky grin. The large guard grabbed Seven tightly by the back of the neck and guided him toward the metal door at the end of the hall, the prisoner stumbled along without any attempt at fighting his captor; and he wore that creepy grin of his the whole way.

Karie sat up as she had headed back after everyone seemed occupied, she looked down at Kia "what's up?..." she asked curious about the wolf's panic and putting a hand on her stomach. @NightCasterZ

Scy laid on his bed, watching the wolf and the human-looking thing talk about something seeming rather uninteresting. Hopping off the bed, he walked to the bars, shrinking as he went. He reached the bars only being a few inches tall. He quickly crossed the gap to the other cell. Standing beside the giantess with blue hair and the giant of a wolf.

@TheHappyPikachu @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
"Crazy man... Wants to take one of my pups!" Kia would say frantically. "He's not taking any of them..." She calmed as Karie placed a hand on her.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Karie removed her hand from the wolf and smiled "hehe....I'm sure...he meant well?.." she said unsurely, awkwardly laughing at the same time "don't worry, me and Niko won't let anyone take em'!" she said reassuringly before noticing a 'literally' small boy standing beside them "h...hi there..." she said kindly. @NightCasterZ @Zamice

Crouching, Scy grew to 1.5x of his original size. Tilting his head to the side, Scy smiled. "You coming down with pups?" Placing his hand on the wolf's head, he continued. "Don't worry, I'm sure nothing bad will happen."

@TheHappyPikachu @NightCasterZ

Karie shuffled back, slightly shocked at the boys grow in size, "yep! she is!" she smiled at him, 'stranger things have happened...' she thought. @Zamice

Niko was in the gym room, working out. She was lifting the heaviest weights possible for the jail, and everyone from the gym was staring at her, mostly because her sweat had made her uniform stick to her breasts. "9999...1000" she sighed and put the weights away, pulling the hair from her face, earning a few whistles from some inmates. She walked back to her cell and saw her two friends. "Hey guys" she panted, walking over

"I've been better but you don't look too good.. Has someone been harassing you?!" She growled looking around, her icey eyes darting around

"Hi!" Karie said smiling to Niko "sh..she should be fine....she just got a little stressed with one of the new inmates..." Karie smiled awkwardly, putting a hand on her own stomach. @Church Burning @NightCasterZ

"Some weird man who wanted to take care of one of my pups..." Kia would sulk. "Crazy idi-" She would be cut off as she hrew up into the bin.

"What?!" Niko almost screeched furiously. "If that fucker tries to do that again, you come find me, and I can show him a whole new world" she growled

Karie backs up a bit, checking her watch for the time before sighing "...I have another 'appointment' today...I'm not looking forward to it.." she stares at the group blankly.

Karie snaps back into reality, frantically shaking er hands "n..nothing..I..err.." she was obviously lying.

"Cmon, you can tell me.." Niko says, taking her hands into her warm ones. "We're friends right? We stick together" she said softly, smiling

Karie blushed looking down "they..I..." she didn't make eye contact "they make me get naked, and stare at me strangely in silence...then put a bunch of needles into me and ask me the same questions before letting me go...I guess I'm just not comfortable with the whole process.." she tries to smile before seeing the guard walking over slowly. @Church Burning @NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back