• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Kia panicked slightly when the guard came but relaxed once Niko covered them up, "Well... You're proving to be a great Auntie already!" She'd say, giggling slightly. "I'm gonna need to bring them food as well as water, heat and care."

"I can help with the food and care" Niko said, uncovering the pups and smiling softly at them, blushing lightly. "Have you picked names yet?" She asked

"Not yet. It's two boys and a girl." Kia would say as she hopped onto the bed with them, keeping the warm by wrapping her tail around them. "Any ideas for names?"

Kia would look at the newcomer. "Hey there. I'm Kia."

"I have a name for the girl. I think Zenith is nice. Oh, hey Raygou. Do you have any name ideas for two boy pups?" She asked

Karie blinked her eyes open slowly, "I'm not getting out of bed today..." she mutters, she knew about the puppies but honestly was way to tired to care, her stomach had once again grown to a ridiculous size and just lay there, staring at the group blushing.

"Oh, hey Niko!" Raygou looked at the two boy pups. "Hmm... I'm a Demon... but a wolf too... Corona and Ceiros... that are the only names for boys I ever heard..." He said and smiled, but then looks sad. "But I think, it's a bit inappropriate when a demon give names, Wright?" Raygou said and smiled nervously.

@NightCasterZ @Church Burning

Raygou smiled back, but looks a bit sadly. "So, How are you both?" He asked with his normal smile on his face.

"I'm fine and those names are good too!" She smiled as Corona nudged his sister with his paw, sneezing cutely. Nikon heart just melt like butter on a hot day. "Awwwww!" She said quietly

Karie laughed a bit at Niko's reaction from the bed beside them "morning guys!" She said cheerfully but quiet enough as not to disturb the babies, 'I...they treat them so cutely...if only they.... .... Would get a chance, to see....mine..' She thought to herself, tears forming in her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karie heard the small boys comment and her eyes turned hazed, wether he was talking to Kia or her she couldn't tell, she sat up slowly, not saying a word. @Zamice @Church Burning @NightCasterZ

"Well... Their father was killed... During a hunt..." Kia would say sadly as tears formed in her eyes.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Raygou looks sad as he heard that, but he couldn't say anything, cause he's a mass murderer. It would be really absurd when a mass murderer going to hate hunter. He thinks, that's the same.

Kia would cuddle up to the pups as they wake up. "Morning pups..." She'd say calmly.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Niko looked at the mother and smiled, hopping away from the bed and slipped through the bars, sighing. She glanced at the pups one more time before walking off, probably to the Rec room

Karie gets up and off the bed, she couldn't take this...she wandered off to the Rec room in an attempt to be semi-alone since not many people went in there. @Church Burning

Karie looks over seeing Niko, giving her a weak smile...she really didn't want anyone to see her right now but she guessed it was alright with just Niko...she suddenly started crying on the spot, nobody else was there ether, but she was still embarrassed by it. @Church Burning

Niko stopped what she was doing and ran over to Karie, hugging her, shushing her silently, rubbing her back. "What's wrong?" She whispered, the weights she left clanking to the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back