• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"You are literally the most boring person I have ever met. But I think we could be friends. Unless he gets to protective over you. And that was a joke by the way." Says Soul.

Seven seemed surprised by the other male's accusation. He looked to him with a chuckle. "Boy-o, don't confuse the doll!" When the girl asked again what he was feeling, Seven giggled insanely. "Yes...lust is what I'm feeling," he grinned. "But, I just want to play...so don't expect any kind of commitment like you little girls have a tendency to wish for...I suppose that's not an issue with you though..." He looked back to the boy with a big smile, "You could go play with Boy-o after me if you want. I really won't mind."

"Wow giving me your left overs. I'll pass, although it was tempting. There are plenty of other girls here. And some that have emotions. But girls with no emotions are good as well." Says Soul.

"I do not feel the emotion of lust therefor I would not like to 'play' with either of you" she said after the news had finished on the radio. "I'll be leaving now" she said as she began walking towards her cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven grinned wider at the boy's comment. When the girl refused his offer and abruptly left, the mad man frowned slightly again. He stood up straight again, no longer leaning against the wall, and took a couple casual steps toward the other male. "Awe, no fun," he complained as he continued to watch the girl walk further away. He wiggled his hands behind his back now, becoming annoyed by the cuffs restraining him. "Do you by any chance know how to get these off?" he asked hopefully as he continued to wriggle. "I can't play much with my hands restrained..."

Akira stopped at the door and turned back to him "however if you ask me at a time i am not busy i may help relieve you" Akira said making eye contact with the man "i am infertile so i don't mind" she stated before walking back off.

"Yeah she is no fun. I was hoping she would at least do one of us but apparently not. Oh and about your cuffs. I can get those off." Says Soul as he walks into his cell. He comes back with what looks like a bobby pin and sticks it in the cuffs. He pulls up and the cuffs come off.

"Well then you might be able to get some after all." Says Soul.

"Ah! Wonderful!" he exclaimed unnecessarily loud when the cuffs came off. He pat his new friend roughly on the shoulder. "Thanks much, Boy-o!" Then, the lady turned to offer a final word before disappearing into her cell. Seven smiled at her offer. "Will do, dolly!" he shouted to her playfully whilst swinging his arm in a dramatic motion. Immediately after this activity, he emitted a barely audible groan, grabbing his shoulder as he stood up normally again and flashed 'Boy-o' a painful smile.

Seven released his injured shoulder and whirled around excitedly upon hearing a new voice. Seeing not a human but a wolf, the man wore a confused smile. "Aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" he burst out in excited laughter suddenly. "A talking dog!?" was his response to discovering the unusual creature. He'd never heard of such a thing...

The wolf's comment made the man grin ever bigger. "Ooooh, you're a feisty pup, hm?" he teased as he picked his handcuffs up off the floor and slid them into his pocket. "Do you also have super powers...or are you just a regular old mutt with the gift of human speech but no human body to along with it?"

A broken Disc of Flame would appear on Kia's back. "Does that answer your ques-" She'd be cut off as she ran to the bin and threw up in it.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Seven stared curiously at the thing which appeared on the wolf's back. The man tilted his head when the canine ran to puke so suddenly. "Hm?" He followed her quickly to see what all the fuss was about. "Is the doggy sick?" he inquired with that everlasting crazy grin of his.

"Not sick... Just last day of pregnancy... That's all..." She'd say as she hopped back into the bed, making the Disc disappear.

At the wolf's response, there'd be a slight gleam in the psychopath's eyes. "Ooooooh, you're having puppies!" he squealed in an unusual and unexpected high pitch as he enthusiastically dropped to his knees on the floor next to her bed. "You must be so excited!" he grinned as he feigned the reaction of an air-headed young girl.

"What do think will happen to them once they're born...?" he asked, his aura becoming less playful as he gazed into her eyes, still intrigued by the fact that he was holding a conversation with a talking dog.

"Well, Niko promised me she wouldn't let the guards take them away..." Kia would say as a small tear formed in her eye. "I just want to live a peaceful life with them..."

"Oh poor doggy," he said with a soft smile as he reached forward to pet her head. "You aren't going to get any kind of peaceful life in this prison. This is a bad place for kids..." His smile grew just a bit as he retracted his hand. "I'd like to help you...perhaps, I could take care of one of those puppies...?" he grinned as he went to place his hand on her belly.

A small growl would be heard as the man placed a hand on Kia. "And why on earth should I trust you?" She'd say defensively, hopping back away from him.

The man watched calmly as the wolf hopped back from him. "Don't I seem like I'd make a lovely daddy?" he asked with that crazy grin growing still bigger.

Kia would have a look of fear in her eyes as she summoned up the Disc of Flame. "Stay back!" She'd yell as she strafed him. "You won't be coming anywhere near my pups!"

A look of surprise on Seven's face as the frightened wolf suddenly bombarded him with attacks from her Disc of Flame. Quickly, the man ducked and rolled beneath the canine's bed. "Ack! Chill doggy!" he shouted over all her noise. From underneath the wolf's bed, Seven broke into loud, uncontrollable laughter to the point where his belly tingled with delight. "Oh doggy! Doggy, you---you---doggy--" he struggled to form any kind of sentence as he was so overwhelmed with laughter.

Kia would let out a final bowl before bolting away, making the Disc of Flame disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back