• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"You don't have to look at me like that..." Karie replied smiling before pointing in the genral direction if the guards "it's their fault for using some weird test thingy on me...they want to get the baby because he posses a large amount of magical energy..." She sighs before noticing the silent girl was back "oh, hi there again!...I guess I look a little different, huh?" She smiled awkwardly. @Church Burning @Mr Swiftshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia finally hopped out of bed and went to Niko's cell. "H-hey guys..." She said, stuttering in pain. Although she hid it well, you could tell she wasnt felling too well.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Kia? What are you doing up!" Karie asked half desperately half curious. @NightCasterZ

"What do you mean?" Kia would say as a sudden pain surged through her body, making her shake for a moment.

"That." Katie replied blankly, staring at the wolf directly in a very motherly way. @NightCasterZ

Niko hopped up and picked up the wolf, placing her on her bed. "You first, me later" she said, sitting on the floor

Kia would relax on the bed. "Thanks... Tomorrow will be... Exciting, to say the least..." She would say as she rubbed her stomach.

"I will make sure they don't take a single pup away from you" Niko smiled. "I'm a real sucker for kids.." She chuckled

Akira tilted her head to the side as she witnessed Niko give the wolf her bed. "Is that sympathy" she asked Niko quietly.

"Thanks again... As long I have them with me, I'll be fine..." Kia's eyes would flicker as she tried to fight her sleepiness.

Karie yawned "well, I'm still tired so I think I'll take a little nap!" She said getting up and walking back to her cell and climbing into bed, soon falling straight to sleep.

"I don't understand" she state quietly.getting back into her bed.

"Course you don't.." Niko muttered and looked back at the wolf. "How many do you think you will have?" She asked softly

"I-I'm expecting 3." She'd say as she woke up slightly. "I'm still scared about what the prison's gonna do..."

"The most logical route is suicide since it's to late to abort." Akira said covering herself in the blanket.

"Don't need your input!" Niko said pissed. She turned back to the to be mother. "Don't worry, I will protect them and you" she smiled

"You can repay me by letting me be their auntie!" She said childishly, smiling and hugging her knees. "Gosh, they're going to be cute, I mean, tiny paws, pink mouths, fluffy fur and the size of my hand?! I'm going to die from cuteness" she smiled and chuckled

"Deal... Just don't die first!" She laugh even though it hurt her slightly to do so. "They'll look adorable..."

"I promise on my life, I won't die first!" Niko laughed. Her laugh was loud yet soft and calming, a very happy sound

"If you were to die, you'd be dying again by what you just said. How do you die when you're dead?!" Kia would laugh again.

Karie awoke a bit later, getting up slowly "oh, my gosh! This is ridiculous!?" She said looking at her stomach that was now well past the point of 9 months in size, she struggled to get out of the bed and very slowly made her way back to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back