• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"I'm fine" she said sitting down on the black leather couch across from Xavier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Volk was patrolling, he saw Niko was up and staring at him, "Prisoner Niko, walk with me." he said, "We need to discuss a small matter"

Shion wandered the prison after not being able to find the medic yesterday, she hadn't gotten any sleep and her blank expression was an exhausted one.

"What are you so happy about?" She asked looking up at the ceiling.

Volk said, "I ask only because he seems to be getting more and more friendly with Warden Rowden. This concerns me greatly, and it also makes me very paranoid"

"Did you spike your coffee?" She joked looking back at him.

Ajax's drone noticed the warden nearby as Ajax stood and headed over to where the warden was while the drone floated over to the warden.

"F*cking... solitary confinement..." Raygou sighed and than looks at the walls of the solitary cell. "Maybe... no! I'm not allowed to go crazy... I have to survive this fucking week..." He said. "Maybe I can try to sleep..." He said, before he falls asleep.

Volk laughed, "Me? Have feelings for her?" he said, "I'd rather have sex with a wasp hive. No, this concerns me because your brother was a detective, and the Warden has a lot of access to personnel files and the like. Do you see what I'm getting at?"

"Mr Kebbler I do not like being recorded" she said pushing the drone backwards.

"Oh, my brother plays by the rules. He asks once, and if put down, he stops trying, knowing that they didn't want him to see it. Unless it concerns innocent people then he will look but other than that he doesn't snoop...unless it's my business.." She said, muttering the last bit

@RedZombieWolf

---

Xavier looked at the drone. "Cool drone" he muttered, sipping his coffee

@Mr Swiftshots @The Jackal

Ajax appeared through a nearby door "I'm sorry Ms. Rowden but I don't care" he lifted his hand into a flat palm as the drone floated into his palm.

"Excuse me, what did you say Mr. Kebbler" she said shooting the man a glare. "I don't think I heard you correctly"

Volk glanced around and made sure that nobody could hear this conversation, "I do not care about that. If he even thinks that I am dodgy in any way, Warden Rowden will pursue his suspicions. She is a very mean woman when she wants to be, and I don't think she will like the way I handled the matter of your friend's child. If it comes to it, I will do whatever it takes to protect that child. Because now I am personally invested in that child's well being"

Ajax returned the stare through the drone "I said I don't care..... And if you didn't hear me then you should talk to the healer about that" he said as 3 more drones joined them.

Niko smiled. "My suspicions were correct. Thank you for that, Mr. Volk but my brother try's to stay away from gossip unless he needs to but never hurts someone out of ill will." She smirked, looking at him from under her fringe.

@RedZombieWolf

---

Xavier stayed silent, watching the man with cold eyes.

"I see.... " she smirked "I had to deal with someone like you for sixteen years of my life" she said coldly "it amuses me that your like her"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back