• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"Yes... but he have to stay in solitary confinement fore a week... or even longer... and he has to wear hus handcuffs again..." She said while she looks in the file of Raygou.

@Church Burning

"He lost much blood, and if he get up, he lies hus control again and we have to do that again... but then he would lose all of his blood and dies..." she said and looks really angry.

Rodwen smiled at the mans remark "your a funny guy" she opened the door for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodwen locked the door behind her and followed Xavier

He led her to the coffe room and fixed up a cup of coffee for them. "Here you go!" He said, mock-gentleman like and gave her the cup of coffee

"Thanks" she replied smiling up at him. After drinking some of her coffee she spoke softly "tell me about yourself"

"Well... I was born and raised in New York with my sister for her first eight years. Then the foster thing separated us, but we kept in touch. Um...I became a detective for the police force in The Bronx..." He said, sipping his coffee

"Very interesting please tell me more" Rodwen replied drinking her coffee.

Shion wandered around the medical room, still searching for the medic after the fairy had left her and wondering what had caused her to forget the days previous events with a blank stare. @DrBones

"My parents were terrorists and my sister was one too. I was the only one who went for the good side of the law. I know that the government killed my parents, but they did it because my parents tried to bomb The White House. My sister got revenge but I'm not into that kinda thing." He replied, glad she was listening

"I see,so how was life as a detective" she asked drinking more of her coffee.

"It was great, I mean, not the killings I investigated, but only twice had I failed a mission, or project. Tell me a bit about yourself!" He said, smiling and drinking his coffee

"So you couldn't find the file on me huh" Rodwen smiled. "There's only one person in this world that knows about my past"

"I'll think about it" Rodwen said smiling "but just so you know there a reason only one other person knows about my past"

Her words turned cold as she spoke the next words "it because I killed the others"

"Tell me what do you think of me" she asked swirling the coffee in her cup

"Don't think that I fantasize about you, but you are beautiful, stern, hard working, quiet, and command respect at all times." He said, drinking the rest of his coffee.

"I see that's good to know" Rodwen replied finishing her coffee "thank you for the coffee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back