• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Kataru sighed before looking at Kairy "go after him and make sure nothing happens..." 'he' says before wandering back off and down a hallway, suddenly 'he' was grabbed and pulled into a cell "well, looks here buys... it's that damn cross-dresser that has been hanging around, what are ya' huh? you keep acting like a guard, but your a prisoner..." the man smirked as 2 more people joined him "I think you deserve to be taught a lesson..." the man suddenly grabs Kataru's shirt, ripping it off to reveal the bandages "I wonder what's under here? are you gonna say your chest just happens to be swollen in two places?" the other men come up to 'him' and start to un-tie the bandages, slowly revealing her chest. Mikuru watches and starts running off, 'she' was weak...sh..she needed someones help.

Kairy hesitated to follow Ray so she ended up seeing Kataru get grabbed. She flew to the cell and between the bars. "Leave Kataru alone now!" She yelled in her super high pitched voice.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Mikuru looked up at Raygou "it's...Kataru...some guys...they grabbed 'him'..I, err... mean her... and... their..their taking her clothes off!!" she shouted getting a few strange looks. @Rayischo

The gen only glanced at Kairy for a moment before pulling the bandages off completely, Kataru desperately tries to cover her surprising large, underneath the bandages chest, tightly closing her eyes. @NightCasterZ

"I gave you a chance..." Kairy clicked her fingers, instantly burning them. They could never die bit would be in immortal pain. No water could stop the raging flames. "Be more careful." Her kind voice said to Kataru as she covered up her breasts with magical bindings. "Much better!"

Kataru nods, before taking off the magical binding's and walking past the guys and past Raygou "sorry you didn't get a fight." waving a hand back to the group "listen. I wasn't afraid of being naked, I just was afraid of what they'd do to me... I've been acting like a guy for so long now that this doesn't bother me.." she sighed before walking back to a blushing Mikuru, getting more than a few gawks from other prisoners that she simply dismissed with "what? you never seen a guy's chest before?" in a sarcastic tone. @Rayischo @NightCasterZ (Sorry for late response....I was eating dinner... xD and now we have a half naked female prisoner walking around... xD )

Kairy followed Kataru. "Stay safe, Kataru!" She said to her kindly. "Just call if you're in trouble. Oh and by the way, I'm Kairy the Fairy!"

Kataru turned around still naked on the top half of her body and replied "yeah, I know...I already read your file, nice to meet ya'!" she replied half blankly in a very masculine way. @NightCasterZ

"Read my file? Oh yeah, that." Kairy said before hugging Kataru. "See you around!" She shouted as she flew off.

Raygou looks really annoyed and walks slowly to the group. His arms, ears, hair, feet and Tail are still burning. He growled.

The men start to back away as Raygou approached before making a dash for it and shouting "we're sorry!!!!!" behind them, Kataru rubbed the back of her head, "curious..that fairy.." she said before shrugging and continuing to walk.

(@DrBones ? a few of us are awaiting a response... sorry, you can take your time, just wondering.)

As Raygou's Ears, Hair, arms, tail and Feet stopped to burn, he collapsed on the ground. "F*ck..."

After a few minutes, Raygou stands up again and walked over to his cell, entered it and lays down on the bed. "Ugh..."

@Church Burning

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko had woken up and had gone to her cell. She put on a different shirt and was walking around. Niko looped back to Raygou's cell and saw him inside."Everything alright?" She asked, hearing him groan. @Rayischo

"Nonono! You're not fine! We are going to see Seija about what's up with you, so don't try to stop me!" She says sternly, grabbing his hand and tugging him along

"Niko... don't grab my hand... Please..." Raygou's tail start to burn and he starts to sweat more. He vanished and appeared a few steps behind Niko. He collapses on the ground. His tail start to grow. "Urgh... Grrr..." He starts to growl. His teeth get larger and his Claws get larger to and his arms start to burn. Than his ears, hair and Feet start to burn. His eyes glowing Red. "Grrr...Raaah..."

@Church Burning

"Raygou... It's fine, everything will be all right. I just need you to calm down. I can't burn, I will be fine. Now calm down." She said, walking over

Raygou didn't replied. He only give her a insane smile and appeared behind her. Than he grabbed her arm. "I'm... a bit hungry..." He said and opened his mouth, ready to bite. Suddenly, his eyes turned normal and before he was able to bite Niko's arm, he bite his own arm. "Rahhh!" His blood shots out of his arm.

@Church Burning

"Raygou!" She said, spinning around and applying pressure to his arm. "It's okay, you didn't mean it. It's fine!" She said, looking at him

"... ok... I'll now tell why I'm sick and I can't control my flames. I don't know if this is really the reason, but I think, I'm not able to hide this fucking demon inside me... I'm not even able to control my own power... I think... When someone give me a reason to Rage out... In going to destroy the prison... so please... do something for me..." Raygou brake one of hus Claws and give it to Niko. "Ram this claw right in my chest... I wouldn't die but I wouldn't be able to use my powers... Than You ran to Seija's office... you only have to say Raygou..."

@Church Burning

Niko nodded and rammed the claw in the centre of his chest, wincing. She ran to Seija's office before her emotions could take over. "Raygou!" She said, entering the office, looking at Seija

Seija seemed to sleep, but woke up as he heard the sad vouce of Niko, saying 'Raygou'. She stood up and walks over to her cabinet and took handcuffs and a Knife out it. She push a button and an special alert appeared. She ran out her office to Raygou. "So..." she ki ked hum in his face and rams the knife right into his chest. Raygou stopped to breath. Than she put him the handcuffs on and takes another knife. He punctered hus veins with the knife and let him list blood. Suddenly, he continued to breath and his body parts stopped to burn. Than she healed hus wounds and walked over to her office with him. She sighed.

@Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back